- FORMER, ZANU PF, NATIONAL SECRETARY FOR ADMINISTRATION, Didymus Mutasa (84) bounces back into Zanu-PF
- BULAWAYO MATERDEI HOSPITAL will charge US$ 60 for casualty, US$3000 for a general ward and US$5000 for ICU for Coronavirus.
- WHICH PARTY deserves such a party card for its brainwashed supporters...yep, I thought so,..shhhh!
- 400 ELEPHANTS FOUND DEAD, 800 TUSKS LYING UNGUARDED AND POACHING FEARS, after Hundreds of elephants have mysteriously died over the past two months in Botswana, from a possible disease or toxin in the area in the Okavango Delta by conservationists, with fears more could die from a possible disease or toxin in the area. Botswana has the largest population of elephants in Africa, around one-third of all elephants on the continent.
- OPPOSITION NELSON CHAMISA MDC ALLIANCE 'S Mberengwa North constituency co-ordinating committee secretary, Trinos Chinyoka (46), who had been missing for three days, died on Saturday after falling into an uncovered disused gold mine shaft at night at Chabudapasi Gold Mine near Yorkes business centre but was only found after searching for three days.
A 25-year-old woman from Entumbane suburb in Bulawayo was stabbed to death allegedly by her Zimbabwean husband in Cape Town, in South Africa, before he reportedly fled to Harare.
The incident happened on 23 September when Passmore Mugari (36), is alleged to have stabbed Nomakhosi Ntabeni after a domestic dispute Dunoon, Cape Town, before the suspect fled to Zimbabwe with their four-year-old son. The couple reportedly met in Entumbane years ago when the husband’s family used to stay in Entumbane before they relocated to Harare.
According to the late Ntabeni’s mother, Sinikiwe Ncube (43), messages and pictures started circulating on social media on 24 September about Ntabeni’s death.
“I received a phone call from Nomakhosi’s friends that messages were circulating on WhatsApp and Facebook about Nomakhosi’s death. I contacted Passmore about the incident and he told me that Nomakhosi was well and messages on social media were all a hoax,” said Ms Ncube.
It is understood that Ntabeni was stabbed on the neck following a dispute with her husband.
“Nomakhosi was stabbed on the neck. I went to Cape Town immediately after her death and was told by their neighbours that Passmore was known for physically abusing my daughter in Dunoon,” said a weeping Ms Ncube.
Family sources said Nomakhosi’s passport, cellphone and her household property could not be accounted for amid suspicions that the suspect and his sister, who also stayed in Cape Town, disposed of the personal belongings.
The suspect is reported to have fled South Africa immediately after the death of his wife and was allegedly spotted in Harare on 26 September.
“Passmore arrived in Harare on 26 September and spoke to the family about Ntabeni’s death. We took him for counselling,” said a Mugari family member on condition of anonymity.
Back in South Africa a murder case was opened at Milnerton Police Station in Cape Town with the case number CR14/ 09 /19 and police said the suspect was still on the run.
“We are investigating a murder case which occurred in Dunoon on 23 September and the deceased was stabbed with a knife on the neck. The suspect is still at large,” said a police officer from the station.
The death of Nomakhosi resulted in a flurry of activity between the Ntabeni and Mugari families, with the dispute over the death of the woman delaying her burial as her family sought answers. It is understood that the two families finally came to an agreement over a penalty that the Mugari family had to pay before they could proceed with the burial. Nomakhosi’s body was finally buried on Saturday last week at Athlone Cemetery, after an undertaking was made to pay several head of cattle to the deceased woman’s family. Source – bmetro
WELCOME EVERYONE: 266,436 MEMBERS, 1000 new members a day. A Quarter of a million members, thank you for the fast growth, participation and continuos encouragement to others to join the group, and engage other progressive minded people in respectful and inclusive debate focused on information dissemination in issues that directly affect the ordinary person including human rights, good governance, accountability, transparency, housing, employment, development, girl child, equality, gender, peace, climate change, polllution, youth, freedom and more issues that directly affect the ordinary person. Information dissemination empowers the readers so that they are better placed to make well informed decisions and choices such as voting. Please feel free to add and encourage others to join.
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b ‘
or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows:
1) Zimbabwe Global News 266,436 Members
2) Newzimbabwevision.com website 24,135 likes
Followed by 12,672