- ZIMBABWE MILITARY SPLASHED MILLIONS ON murky weapons deals since Independence on 18 April 1980 to date to acquire military hardware.
- CORONA LOCKDOWN: Zim nonsense, as 21 day lockdown was eased to allow farmers to sell produce at the markets starting Tuesday.
- BULAWAYO, SURBURBS A DARK CITY AFTER theft of Zimbabwe Electricity Supply Authority (Zesa) cables on Tuesday
- 4 INJURED IN ZUPCO BUS AND haulage truck accident intersection of Seventh Street and Samora Machel Avenue on Wednesday.
- 13 staff at Mater Dei Hospital and all residents at Qalisa Retirement Village , were placed in isolation after a male resident (79) died on Saturday
NONE OF THE 21 AFRICAN leaders invited to the UK-Africa Investment Summit raised a finger over non invitation of Mnangagwa to the event.
This was said by respected academic Professor Stephen Chan who said Mnangagwa lost solidarity with fellow heads of State from Africa.
“21 African leaders are in London right now. SOAS, for instance, hosts the President of Malawi tonight. The news is not that Mnangagwa was not invited,” said Prof Chan.
“The news is that not a single African President complained that he was not invited. The silent judgement of peers is damning.”
Executive Director of the Open Society Initiative for Southern Africa (OSISA) Siphosami Malunga said African leaders shared no genuine friendship.
“They can’t even love each other openly.There is generally no culture of honesty and forthrightness amongst and between SADC leaders.
“They will watch silently whilst their peers kill their own pple and destroy their countries hoping for the favour to be returned when it’s their turn,” said Malunga.- Byo24
WELCOME EVERYONE: 289,612 MEMBERS, A Quarter of a million members, thank you for the fast growth, participation and continuous encouragement to others to join the group, and engage other progressive minded people in respectful and inclusive debate focused on information dissemination in issues that directly affect the ordinary person including human rights, good governance, accountability, transparency, housing, employment, development, girl child, equality, gender, peace, climate change, pollution, youth, freedom and more issues that directly affect the ordinary person. Information dissemination empowers the readers so that they are better placed to make well informed decisions and choices such as voting. Please feel free to add and encourage others to join.
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b ‘
or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows:
1) Zimbabwe Global News 289,612 Members
2) Newzimbabwevision.com website 24,588 likes
Followed by 12,826