- Dr SOLWAYO NGWENYA tweets that Dr Peter Mugobeyi who was abducted almost a week ago has been found disoriented and trying to get lifts to Harare'
- MUGABE'S COUSIN IGNATIOUS CHOMBO'S HEALTH deteriorates and government denies him his passport to seek medical attention from abroad
- #Free Zimbabwe World Awareness Campaign Mnangagwa faces protests at the UN General Assembly in New York next week, from Zimbabweans based in the US
- Chamisa $720k richer as Mnangagwa's treasury releases $3.4 million to MDC under the Political Parties Finance Act.
- DOCTORS, protesting Peter Magombeyi abduction on Saturday after calling for a pay strike, blocked by riot police
Norton Member of Parliament Temba Mliswa is calling for the deportation of Chinese national William Gung over allegations of ill treating workers at Sunny Yi Feng Tiles which is based in Norton.
The call by Mliswa follows the recent deportation of a Mr. Zhong who assaulted Chief Chivero at the company premises.
“I’m reliably informed that the Chinese at Sunny Yi Feng Tiles Zim will be holding another press conference at their factory in Norton today at 15:00hrs. Their agenda has been stated as Deportation of Chinese National, Chief Chivero Issue and Working Conditions,” Mliswa said on Tuesday.
Mliswa added that Zhong had been deported for his conducted and did not leave out of his own choice.
“For the record avoidance of doubt the Chinese National was definitely deported left he had no choice. I’m aware they want to make the public believe he left of his own accord there is nothing to sugar coat there
“William Gung is the problem there. He’s alleged to own over 20 Special Mining Grants. He also has a 2nd company Williams Minerals which mines raw materials e.g. feldspar, dolomite, kaolin etc under the pretence that it’s for the factory but is exporting and selling directly to China
“Mr. William Gung has been in Zimbabwe for many years, now speaks Shona and has been lying to his Chinese friends that all’s in control. For there to be peace the people want him out! William is the next who should be deported as over and above the aforementioned he treats the Zimbabwe employees abusively.”
Mliswa recently alleged that the Chinese nationals were spreading STIs to local women through sex in exchange for jobs.Source – Byo24
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 206,362
2)ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 32,224 Members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 18,708 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,802 likes
https://www.facebook.com/sibusiso.ngwenya.967Followed by 12,360 people.