- 12 killed, 72 shot , 17 emergency life-saving operations , 12 MDC MPs arrested in last week's crippling strike, welcome to Zimbabwe!
- Five killed in accident along the Chinhoyi-Chegutu road early this morning after the vehicle rolled and threw them 20 metres from the road.
- TWELVE MDC MPs ARRESTED as army and police continue crackdown on protesters
- ACTIVISTS call for five-day, shutdown protest beginning Monday. I say destroy the caucus ,or live with it till 2023, act now, dont back down!
- ZIMBABWE Congress of Trade Unions executives have gone into hiding for fear of reprisals by State security agents after last week's nationwide protests.
NORTON MP, Mnangagwa and Mutasa’s nephew Temba Mliswa says President Emmerson Mnangagwa must take back the finance ministry from Finance minister Mthuli Ncube as the former Finance Minister Patrick Chinamasa was far much better.
“It’s about time @edmnangagwa puts Ministry of Fin under his ambit until things stabilise, he’s capable. @MthuliNcube has displayed too many policy inconsistencies& must stop playing with the country. If this is what @MthuliNcube is about then @PAChinamasa was better!” Mliswa tweeted. More news to follow, By Sibusiso Ngwenya source herald