- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
NORTON MP TEMBA MLISWA LOSES three vehicles after failing to settle US$136 000 legal costs in a matter he lost to a private property developer and Norton Town Council.
Mliswa’s vehicles, a Mercedes-Benz (registration number AEK 1985), a Mazda T3500 truck (registration number ABG 8923) and a Vintage Dodge (registration number ACB 8557), were attached by the Sheriff of the High Court on November 1, 2018 and are set to be removed on November 7, 2018 for sale in execution. newsday