- US$98k fraud at Bulawayo milling company
- SHARE SWAP EXPOSES TAGWIREI'S vast web
- ZIMBABWE IS SET TO MISS OUT ON THE COVID-19 DEBT RELIEF specifically set aside by the European Union for African countries because of its bad debtor tag.
- VICE PRESIDENT CONSTANTINO CHIWENGA'S ESTRANGED WIFE Marry has filed an urgent High Court application seeking the release of her passport to allow her to receive urgent medical attention in South Africa. This comes after Marry was diagnosed with lymphoedema - a condition which her doctors describe as a build-up of fluids in body tissues that can no longer be drained, causing massive swelling.
- MDC ALLIANCE VICE PRESIDENT AND LAWYER TENDAI BITI WAS ARRESTED and charged with assault on Friday after attending a police station by appointment.
NORTON MP TEMBA MLISWA LOSES three vehicles after failing to settle US$136 000 legal costs in a matter he lost to a private property developer and Norton Town Council.
Mliswa’s vehicles, a Mercedes-Benz (registration number AEK 1985), a Mazda T3500 truck (registration number ABG 8923) and a Vintage Dodge (registration number ACB 8557), were attached by the Sheriff of the High Court on November 1, 2018 and are set to be removed on November 7, 2018 for sale in execution. newsday