- 'COURT UPHOLDS charges against this flag Mawarire, trade unionists Mutasa and Moyo, of trying to subvert a constitutionally elected government'
- SADC REGION DECLARE 25 th October as solidarity day against sanctions on Zimbabwe , and war vets recommend anti-sanctions holiday on 25 th October
- ' A BULAWAYO TOUT (33) KILLED his cousin (40) with an iron bar and broomstick then reported to police that he had found him dead.'
- ZANU PF dep youth league leader Matutu says Prof Moyo has lost relevance and is a useless and permanent fugitive.
- Coltart says Mnangagwa's intensifying of crackdown against the opposition, use of brute force to crush people's dissent indicates gvt fear of the new wave
NOTORIOUS former Zanu PF CHIPANGANO terror group, leader Jim Kunaka was yesterday attacked by four assailants and robbed of US$2 000 at the corner of Seke Road and Masotsha Ndlovu Way in Harare. The case was reported at Braeside Police station under IRB-4080160. This is clearly a private family matter, Zanu pf on Zanu pf,…Im just saying! More news to follow. Sibusiso Ngwenya-newsday.