- 'FINANCE minister appointment of William Mutumanje a.k.a Acie Lumumba, with three unresolved fraud cases and accused of "lying" that he had obtained a degree from the prestigious Harvard University, plus controversial sex tape is shocking!'
- 'MDC HIJACKED BY DICTATORS "there is no vacancy" sounds familiar and synonymous with zanupf'-Former MDC legislator Norman Mpofu
- INFERTILITY: FIRST LADY WARNS THAT stress, excessive smoking, alcohol, genetically abnormalities, fibroids, endometriosis ,pesticides or radiation are some of the causes of infertility .
- 'VICE PRESIDENT RTD GEN CONSTANTINO CHIWENGA at his Hwedza rural homestead, warned that fake prophets in Zimbabwe , singling out Talent (Muzuva) who falsely use the name of God to attack the national leadership and extort money from the suffering public will be no more'.
- 'FORMER LIB DEM LEADER AND ALSO FORMER BRITISH VICE PM, lands six figure Facebook Job at Silicon Valley , Carlifonia USA' .
NTABAZINDUNA traditional leader Felix Nhlanhlayemangwe Ndiweni and his 13 subjects appeared at the Bulawayo Magistrates’ Court on Monday, facing charges of malicious damage to property after they destroyed a villager’s perimeter fence, accusing him of refusing to divorce his “promiscuous” wife.
The accused allegedly destroyed Fetti Mbele’s property on July 26 last year, accusing him of refusing to divorce his wife as ordered by the chief.
Magistrate Gladmore Mushove remanded them out of custody to January 18 for continuation of trial.
According to the State, Mbele and his wife Nonkangelo Mpengesi arrived home from Bulawayo on July 26 to find their homestead surrounded by the villagers, who were threatening to pull down his perimeter fence.
The villagers allegedly claimed that they had been ordered by Chief Ndiweni to pull down the fence as well as the cattle kraal as punishment for defying an earlier order to divorce his “promiscuous” wife.
Property worth $300 was destroyed.
Source – newsday