- ZANU PF has a huge advantage , with huge billboards and banners of Mnangagwa on buildings, across the country, imported hundreds of new vehicles, a US$200 million war chest along with receiving US$6m from Zimbabwe's treasury
- 'IF ZIMBABWE'S OPPOSITION FEEL ELECTORAL PROCESSES ARE BEING VIOLATED, THEY SHOULD SEEK LEGAL JUSTICE, NOT MAKE UNREASONABLE DEMANDS'- chairperson of The Elders, Kofi Annan
- SHOCKING: CHAMISA SITS IDLY, AS HIS SECURITY ASSAULT AN MDC ALLIANCE CANDIDATE (76) SPRAY CHEMICAL INTO HIS EYES, THROW AWAY HIS KEYS AND LEAVE HIM HELPLESSLY WRITHING IN PAIN ALONE IN THE BUSH:
- FORMER ENERGY MINISTER, SAMUEL UNDENGE has been jailed four years’ imprisonment, for abuse of public office.
- ZIMBABWE'S 31 JULY 2018 ELECTIONS -LAND IS AT STAKE 'Don't lose sleep over demos... opposition is making unnecessary noise', says Zim president at a'whites only' rally at Borrowdale race course in Harare.
NTABAZINDUNA traditional leader Felix Nhlanhlayemangwe Ndiweni and his 13 subjects appeared at the Bulawayo Magistrates’ Court on Monday, facing charges of malicious damage to property after they destroyed a villager’s perimeter fence, accusing him of refusing to divorce his “promiscuous” wife.
The accused allegedly destroyed Fetti Mbele’s property on July 26 last year, accusing him of refusing to divorce his wife as ordered by the chief.
Magistrate Gladmore Mushove remanded them out of custody to January 18 for continuation of trial.
According to the State, Mbele and his wife Nonkangelo Mpengesi arrived home from Bulawayo on July 26 to find their homestead surrounded by the villagers, who were threatening to pull down his perimeter fence.
The villagers allegedly claimed that they had been ordered by Chief Ndiweni to pull down the fence as well as the cattle kraal as punishment for defying an earlier order to divorce his “promiscuous” wife.
Property worth $300 was destroyed.
Source – newsday