- COVID-19 mothers can still breastfeed as benefits outweighed the potential risks of transmitting the virus to children-(WHO)
- TANZANIA GOVERNMENT OFFICIALLY BANS ALL SOCIAL MEDIA OUTLETS broadcasting foreign content without government permission.
- A LIBERATION WAR VET GROUP who feel they are entitled to all and no one else is, ..its chaos,..welcome to Zimbabwe!
- 150 YEARS AGO DURING THE COLONISATION ERA, the farm masters would leave their spare pairs of specs on a rock and tell the natives, 'Im sailing back to England for 6 months but my eyes sitting on that rock in the field will be watching you 24/7.
- UNITED NATIONS SAYS IT IS FOLLOWING THE ZIMBABWE CRISIS WITH CONCERN, urging Harare to respect human rights amid pressure for the matter to be tabled at the global meeting.
The defiant Ntabazinduna Chief Nhlanhlayamangwe Ndiweni , accor4ding to David Coltart, was jailed 18 Months on Friday, the MDC Mother of all protest days, after being sentenced to 24 months in prison with six months off on condition of good behaviour by a Bulawayo magistrate.
Ndiweni was accused and charged for ordering the destruction of property belonging to banished subjects worth US$ 30 RTGS $300, even though there was no evidence found that Ntabazinduna Chief Ndiweni had himself damaged the said property.
Colatrt argues that “Zanu PF have been deeply angered by Chief Ndiweni’s staunchly independent attitude and principled criticism of all that is so wrong about Zimbabwe today. This politically motivated trial is clearly designed to silence a very troubling voice.”Coltart said they were angered by the jailing of Chief Ndiweni whom he described as honest, decent, compassionate and principled traditional leader.
“I have no doubt that Zanu PF have scored a major own goal in this sham trial. This shocking judgment and sentence will reverberate throughout Matabeleland and beyond. When I last met Chief Ndiweni (pictured below) he was on his way to Kwazulu Natal to meet South African traditional leaders, who I have no doubt are going to be deeply angered by this matter,” he said.
“All this will ultimately do is further undermine any last remaining respect rural people have for this pitiful, incompetent and corrupt regime.”
According to David Coltart, Chief Ndiweni’s legal team is preparing an appeal and an application for bail which will be lodged as soon as possible at the courts. Sibusiso Ngwenya More news to follow.INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1) Zimbabwe Global News 219,010 members2) Democratic Prosperous Future 32,320 Members3) Climate, Green Energy, Pollution 18,668 members4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 23,137 likes23,141followers.Manages NewzimbabwevisionFollowed by 12,433