- ‘Let down by the system’: 6stone, severely ill emaciated man deemed fit for work by Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), dies
- CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE, PEACEFULLY SHUT DOWN ZIMBABWE and make it an ungovernable nation for President Emmerson Mnangagwa (76).
- ACCIDENT: 11 KILLED IN EASTER MONDAY ACCIDENT near Headlands as Sungano Yevapositori were travelling from their annual passover worship
- 'GENEVA. – DRAMATIC RISE TO 700% MEASLES IN AFRICA in the first three months of 2019' – World Health Organisation (WHO)
- PHOTOS: 'THANK YOU MNANGAGWA, Just out of courtesy, this is what US $1 Million looks like'- Wicknell Chivayo pictured with US$1 million in cash.
Controversial Ntabazinduna traditional leader, Chief Nhlanhla Ndiweni, has sensationally appealed to the international community to escalate sanctions on the president Emmerson Mnangagwa-led government, arguing it has failed to pursue democracy.
Mnangagwa has – since taking over from Mugabe-continued with that sanctions were behind the economy’s poor performance, something largely seen as a scapegoat used by the Zanu-PF government to escape its failures.More to follow… – Daily News