- BULAWAYO Council (BCC) clinics have no viral load testing (VLT) machines ,critical in anti-retroviral treatment (ART) for HIV-positive patients.
- ZIM has 1,3 million hiv+ve and 8 000 new patients a year yet gvt can't raise US$6 million for donor antiretroviral funding, Mnangagwa spent 1million flying last month
- 'TWO Bulawayo brothers, crime family Sydney and Addmore Gwatsvaira tortured, killed and their bodies dumped on a farm in South Africa'
- NEW LAW: Non Disclosure Agreements (NDA)s "gagging clauses " to stop people disclosing informationwill be reformed and banned.
- KING Lobengula descendants say they want the government to return the Sauerstown Bulawayo State House land to restore their heritage.
Controversial Ntabazinduna traditional leader, Chief Nhlanhla Ndiweni, has sensationally appealed to the international community to escalate sanctions on the president Emmerson Mnangagwa-led government, arguing it has failed to pursue democracy.
Mnangagwa has – since taking over from Mugabe-continued with that sanctions were behind the economy’s poor performance, something largely seen as a scapegoat used by the Zanu-PF government to escape its failures.More to follow… – Daily News