- AN army camp commandant, Luxwell Ngara (51) responsible for the maintenance of the Defence House, arrested by Zacc charged with fraud.
- HARARE COUNCIL failing to provide clean water to the residents suspends three senior water engineers
- NONE OF THE 21 AFRICAN leaders invited to the UK-Africa Investment Summit raised a finger over non invitation of Mnangagwa to the event.
- ZANU PF Mash Central Tracy Mudimu says the machete gangs wrecking havoc at Jumbo mine are an MDC project
- 'AN IMMUNE cell which kills most cancers has been discovered by accident by British scientists, in a major breakthrough in treatment'.
NUST PRO Vice Chancellor , Dr Gatsha Mazithulela Nyandeni, Appointed as deputy director General in the Central Intelligence Organisation (CIO).
President Emmerson Mnangagwa has appointed (Nust)’s Pro-Vice-Chancellor, Dr Gatsha Mazithulela Nyandeni as deputy director General in the Central Intelligence Organisation (CIO).
Remember back in 2015, Gatsha Mazithulela, managed to successfully beat 13 other candidates to the post of National University of Science and Technology (Nust)’s Pro-Vice-Chancellor but the now exiled , then Higher and Tertiary Education minister Jonathan Moyo acted unlawfully when he allegedly blocked the appointment of Gatsha Mazithulela as National University of Science and Technology (Nust)’s Pro-Vice-Chancellor, even though the Nust council chair Mike Ndubiwa had confirmed Mazithulela’s appointment and Moyo’s approval in his letter dated September 8, 2015, and copied to Higher and Tertiary Education secretary Machivenyika Mapuranga, Sibusiso NgwenyaWELCOME EVERYONE: 288,008 MEMBERS, A Quarter of a million members, thank you for the fast growth, participation and continuous encouragement to others to join the group, and engage other progressive minded people in respectful and inclusive debate focused on information dissemination in issues that directly affect the ordinary person including human rights, good governance, accountability, transparency, housing, employment, development, girl child, equality, gender, peace, climate change, pollution, youth, freedom and more issues that directly affect the ordinary person. Information dissemination empowers the readers so that they are better placed to make well informed decisions and choices such as voting. Please feel free to add and encourage others to join.
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b ‘Twitter-@sibungwenor whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows:1) Zimbabwe Global News 288,008 Members2) Newzimbabwevision.com website 24,542 people like this and 24,580 people follow thisManages NewzimbabwevisionFollowed by 12,814https://www.facebook.com/sibusiso.ngwenya.967/videos/10211107528700959/?t=2