- 85 UK COVID -19 DEATHS in the last 24 hours, total 45,053 deaths across all settings.
- 'UNITED NATIONS SAYS , ZIMBABWE'S POLITICAL polarisation, poor governance and a fragile economy have exacerbated people's discontent with government, adding Mnangagwa should address the root cause of the problems rather than engage in excessive use of force '.
- FORMER ZIMBABWE DEPUTY AMBASSADOR TO TANZANIA in the 1980s, Stanley Chabvepi (68) died last week and was buried over the weekend at his rural home in Mufuka village under Chief Marozva in Bikita.
- FORMER ARMY COMMANDER, VICE-PRESIDENT CONTANTINO CHIWENGA AIRLIFTED BACK TO CHINA amid reports his troubling health had deteriorated, and he has missed two Cabinet meetings and a Zanu-PF politburo meeting, among other high-profile events.
- MASVINGO CITY PLACED IN FULL LOCKDOWN BY POLICE to contain the spread of COVID-19.
Mugabe Zanu PF regime may be broke, but they never run short of ideas on how to generate a steady guaranteed income for the corrupt officials through dubious business, investments, or products that eventually collapse after initially yielding un imaginable profits.A case in point is the way Mugabe and his Zanu PF managed to loot diamonds from Chiadzwa diamond mines with the filthy rich Obert Mpofu at the helm of the ministry of mines.
According to Tendai Biti, the then GNU Minister of Finance, no one including him had any access to the militarised diamond mines and no one knew exactly how much was generated as the proceeds were never declared to the state coffers.
By his own admission, Zimbabwe’s Transport and Infrastructural Development Minister Obert Mpofu was recently quoted in the media as having said that the government is now introducing urban tollgates in efforts for Mugabe’s Zanu PF regime to raise funds for infrastructural development. This in public eyes is simply a cash cow for Zanu PF
This entropy having massively contributed to the creation of a corrupt , filthy rich Zanu PF elite who became overnight multimillionaires, is it any wonder why Mugabe has Obert Mpofu as minister of Infrastructure and Transport Development, and such a relentless road toll construction system that is designed to force every driver to provide a steady income or profit for Mugabe and his Zanu PF regime? Need I say More?…Wake up Zimbabwe! by Sibusiso Ngwenya. see more at www.newzimbabwevision.com