- 'WIFI FOR GOATS, sphaghetti roads 40 min flight to Harare yet MDC local roads are a mess under illegitimate MDC president Chamisa'-VP Chiwenga
- PARLIAMENT business ground to an abrupt halt yesterday after MDC MPs were evicted from Harare hotel rooms to pave way for Zanu PF delegates booked in the same facilities for the duration of their party conference in Goromonzi, 32km south-east of the capital.
- 'ILLEGITIMATE President Mnangagwa has removed Chief Ndiweni, blocked his allowances and ordered that his vehicle must be withdrawn from him as he is not the legitimate Chief'
- Members of the Zimbabwe Republic Police are reported to have gone on the rampage as randomly assaulting the public in Harare on Thursday night Human Rights Lawyer Douglas Coltart has reported.
- Faced with food shortage, drugs and medical and psychiatric doctors, Ingutsheni mental health hospital in Bulawayo will tomorrow get an early Christimas after a group of well-wishers promised to donate goods to the institution.
Mugabe Zanu PF regime may be broke, but they never run short of ideas on how to generate a steady guaranteed income for the corrupt officials through dubious business, investments, or products that eventually collapse after initially yielding un imaginable profits.A case in point is the way Mugabe and his Zanu PF managed to loot diamonds from Chiadzwa diamond mines with the filthy rich Obert Mpofu at the helm of the ministry of mines.
According to Tendai Biti, the then GNU Minister of Finance, no one including him had any access to the militarised diamond mines and no one knew exactly how much was generated as the proceeds were never declared to the state coffers.
By his own admission, Zimbabwe’s Transport and Infrastructural Development Minister Obert Mpofu was recently quoted in the media as having said that the government is now introducing urban tollgates in efforts for Mugabe’s Zanu PF regime to raise funds for infrastructural development. This in public eyes is simply a cash cow for Zanu PF
This entropy having massively contributed to the creation of a corrupt , filthy rich Zanu PF elite who became overnight multimillionaires, is it any wonder why Mugabe has Obert Mpofu as minister of Infrastructure and Transport Development, and such a relentless road toll construction system that is designed to force every driver to provide a steady income or profit for Mugabe and his Zanu PF regime? Need I say More?…Wake up Zimbabwe! by Sibusiso Ngwenya. see more at www.newzimbabwevision.com