- NELSON CHAMISA HAS APPOINTED his presidential spokesperson in the MDC-T faction , Dr Nkululeko Nkululeko Mkastos Sibanda, replacing Luke Tamborinyoka, who is reportedly campaigning for the Goromonzi National Assembly seat.
- All Zimbabweans must realise that we face massive uncertainity to the future, and the future depends on us the people uniting and rising up in absolute defiance to oppressive Zanu pf hegemony, military rule, Mnangagwa, Zanu pf stalwarts and secureocrats
- HOW A 12 YEAR OLD GIRL STOPPED A TRAIN FROM going over a broken rail and killing over 300 passengers from Victoria Falls to Bulawayo in Zimbabwe
- NELSON CHAMISA'S PROMISES TO THE ZMIBABWE NATIONAL ARMY (ZNA)-Vote buying campaign promises
- GUKURAHUNDI IS NOT AN ISSUE BECAUSE SHONAS SUFFERED AT THE HANDS OF NDEBELES'-VICE PRESIDENT Kembo Mohadi
Her husband Zofimo Muiuane had confessed to the murder, saying the couple had of late been living a tumultuous relationship, Mudumane said.
A South Africa-trained civil engineer, Guebuza held prominent positions in the telecommunications and banking sectors and led several family businesses.
Among these was Focus 21, a family investment firm with interests in fisheries, transportation, mining, real estate, media and the port in Beira, Mozambique’s second city.
Her father, former President Guebuza, stepped down in 2015 after 10 years as president in which his commercial interests earned him the nickname Gue-Business. He remains one of Mozambique’s most powerful figures.
She also headed her family investment holding company, Focus 21, Gestão e Desenvolvimento, Lda.
The 36-year old was listed as the seventh most powerful woman in Africa by Forbes magazine in 2013 and occupied prominent positions in the telecommunications and banking sectors.
She leaves behind a daughter.
In another development, the first born daughter to former Malawian president Bakili Muluzi, Mrs Esmie Muluzi-Malisita was killed by lightning on Monday at her farm at Mpemba in Blantyre, a relation Dr Ishamel Chioko confirmed.
Muluzi-Malisita died when lightning struck her and a friend Hazel Busile while the two were helping out in fertiliser application at a garden in Mpemba.
She was rushed to Mwaiwathu Private Hospital where she was pronounced dead.
The former president is reportedly devastated with the death of his first born child who was also sister to Minister of Lands Housing and Urban Development Atupele Muluzi.
Chioko said the family are “heartbroken”.
Muluzi-Malisita, who was married to Dr Ken Malisita, was until her death one of the directors for Joy Media Group responsible for marketing.
Born on August 31 1969 Muluzi-Malisita is survived by a husband and children. – Agencies