- SHOCKING!-ONE AMBULANCE for Mugabe, Victoria Falls, Joshua Mqabuko Nkomo, Masvingo, Hwange, Kariba, Charles Prince and Buffalo Range airports
- PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA SIGNS into law the controversial Cyber Security and Data Protection Bill, bent on stifling dissent on social media through the enactment of the spy law.
- CHIMUKA A LONG TIME BUSINESS PARTNER OF TAGWIREI'S MINING investments, awarded over 15 public works contracts since June 2021, more than many of its rivals.
- COVID-BOOSTER VACCINES Booster doses for the elderly , those with chronic diseases and frontline workers are ready in Zimbabwe
- BANKS IN SA threaten to freeze accounts of Special Zimbabweans Exemption Permit holders if they don't provide new documents in January 2022.
Chief Sinamagonde had been unwell for a long time and succumbed while on admission to St Luke’s Hospital in Lupane on Friday morning.
Chief Siansali of Kariyangwe, a neighbouring ward to Lusulu confirmed the death.
“As Matabeleland North particularly Binga, we have lost one of our own. We lost Chief Sinamagonde on Friday around 9am and the tentative day of burial is Wednesday,” said Chief Siansali.He said more details will be availed by family.
Lusulu ward councillor Anthony Sibanda said the chief had been unwell for some time.
Binga has 17 chiefs administering over 25 wards.
The district is now short of two chiefs following the death of Chief Binga in December last year following a long illness. – newzimbabwe