- ESTRANGED WIFE OF BRIG GEN MUTISI , ex Zim Consolidated Diamond Company (ZCDC) audit executive Dr Cleopatra Mutisi is facing murder charges
- AT LEAST SIX BILLS, lapsed after the august House failed to debate and pass them and dozed off during the First Session of the Ninth Parliament.
- MDC SEEKS HIGH COURT ORDER TO INTERDICT Home Affairs minister Mathema, Police Com-Gen Matanga and Officer Commanding Police Harare Central District from threatening the MDC party’s employees and interfering with the MDC business at Morgan Richard Tsvangirai House in Harare.
- DOCTORS AGAINST CONTROVERSIAL CORONERS OFFICE BILL AS IT VIOLATES their independence of conducting post-mortems without duress, ministerial directives and gives room to false reports
- TENDA BUS SERVICE OWNER, ERNEST MUNGWARI (72) arrested on allegations of obstructing the police and Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) officials from confiscating goods smuggled into the country.
The widely successful Pastor Evans Mawarire’s #ThisFlag, campaign has galvanised Zimbabweans as, all of a sudden Zimbabweans now know that we face a common enemy to the people’s liberation and only unity across all divides, whether coloured, black or white race, any tribe, religion or political orientation will liberate us from Mugabe.
After Pastor Evans Mawarire’s#ThisFlag campaign, #Zimvigil, #Tajamuka. #Sesijikile #Zimvigil, #PeoplePower! protests, the recent withdrawal of war veterans support for Mugabe, is a clear warning that the heavily divided Zanu PF camps is finished. War veterans have traditionally been the vanguard of Zimbabwe’s liberation struggle and the ‘source of our demise’ by protecting Mugabe but with them aside, factionalism can now finish him off .
By their own admission, the 92 year old, despot Mugabe has lost relevance and must retire.,…there goe’s Grace Mugabe’s dream of ruling Zimbabwe! The honus is upon all Zimbabweans, to take ownership of the situation and reclaim the motherland from ‘black oppressor of blacks, Mugabe, Zim1 family , Zanu PF stalwarts and securocrats. By Sibusiso Ngwenya