- HOW TO BRAINWASH EDUCATED ZIMBABWEANS: MDC ALLIANCE DECLARES TUEDAY 21/8/18 A DAY OF PRAYER AND FASTING FOR Zimbabweans.
- 'CHAMISA TURNED ELECTIONS INTO a "Chamisa thing" and not an MDC-T ISSUE, disregarded the MDCT roadmap to win elections, a crucial mistake for the Alliance of not concentrating on the grassroots '-former MDC-T legislator and advisor Mr Eddie Cross.
- BREAKING NEWS: THE ZIMBABWE JUDICIAL SERVICE COMMISSION (JSC) HAS GRANTED Zimbabwe Broadcasting Corporation (ZBC), the right to give a live broadcast of the long awaited proceedings of the Constitutional Court hearing on Wednesday the 22nd of August,
- ZIMBABWE'S PRESIDENT ELECT, EMMERSON MNANGAGWA ATTENDED THE 38th SADC Summit in Windhoek Namibia where he was elected the deputy chair on politics, defence and security of the Sadc
- IMRAN KHAN DECLARED PAKISTANI PRIME MINISTER- ' A COUNTRY WHERE CORRUPTION IS INSTITUTIONALISED'
OPPOSITION legislators have registered their alarm in parliament over Zimbabwe’s new President Emmerson Mnangagwa on why soldiers have been deployed to patrol the streets alongside police without him advising Parliament of military deployment.
The police are there to ensure there is law and order. Section 116 of the Constitution along with section 213 requires that Zimbabwe’s President should advise Parliament of military deployment to conduct policing duties through gazetting a statutory instrument or general notice.
However Zimbabwe’s President Emmerson Mnangagwa has not informed Parliament of the deployment of soldiers alongside police, quiet a disconcerting issue as Zimbabweans smell a rat because the state is subtely becoming a militarised republic, while Mnangagwa purges the G40 faction, strengthens his own Lacoste power and effectively cements the Zanu pf monopoly over wealth and power.
The prevailing situation is not conducive to free voter education and campaigns by opposition and activists and free and fair elections in a bid to reinstate democratic rule and return Zimbabwe to the people.
Soldiers should not be a presidential entity accountable to an individual like how Mugabe used to control the military. They should be a people’s security, accountable to the people and the state through the constitution…..DISCUSS! By Sibusiso Ngwenya