- SHOCKING: MNANGAGWA leads destruction of Christianity by endorsing the Korean cult led by Hak Ja Han Moon, allegedly 'the only-begotten daughter of God, and True Mother,the new messiah replacing Jesus '
- Zimbabweans are always ahead in their scams, for example the 'Chinhoyi Rock Diesel scam' and now the Consumer Council of Zimbabwe (CCZ) has revealed that bakers are colouring white flour , brown
- STATE ISSUES WARRANT of arrest for former Permanent Secretary in the Ministry of Mines and Mining Development Francis Gudyanga after he failed to turn up for court .
- BASIS INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING EARTH-(BIBLE) 8: Verses on overcoming life struggles, worries, trials and tribulations through reaching out to God in prayer.
- 'NOVEMBER 2017 ZIMBABWE COUP that never was'-This event stands out worldwide as the biggest con, code named 'Operation Restore Order', a look at Mnangagwa's legitimacy challenge.
OPPOSITION legislators have registered their alarm in parliament over Zimbabwe’s new President Emmerson Mnangagwa on why soldiers have been deployed to patrol the streets alongside police without him advising Parliament of military deployment.
The police are there to ensure there is law and order. Section 116 of the Constitution along with section 213 requires that Zimbabwe’s President should advise Parliament of military deployment to conduct policing duties through gazetting a statutory instrument or general notice.
However Zimbabwe’s President Emmerson Mnangagwa has not informed Parliament of the deployment of soldiers alongside police, quiet a disconcerting issue as Zimbabweans smell a rat because the state is subtely becoming a militarised republic, while Mnangagwa purges the G40 faction, strengthens his own Lacoste power and effectively cements the Zanu pf monopoly over wealth and power.
The prevailing situation is not conducive to free voter education and campaigns by opposition and activists and free and fair elections in a bid to reinstate democratic rule and return Zimbabwe to the people.
Soldiers should not be a presidential entity accountable to an individual like how Mugabe used to control the military. They should be a people’s security, accountable to the people and the state through the constitution…..DISCUSS! By Sibusiso Ngwenya