- 'EMBATTLED MDC-T VP Khupe approaches Justice ministry, demanding for US$1,8 million Political Parties Finance Act (PPFA) to be channelled to her faction'.
- APPROXIMATELY 30,000 PEOPLE ATTENDED TODAY'S MARCH AGAINST RACISM IN LONDON in an expression of unity against a rise in racism, Islamophobia and anti-Semitism.
- GRACE MUGABE NOW HAS A NEW GRAND DAUGHTER BORN TO her son Russel Goreraza's South African girl friend Dineo Gwendoline
- ANDREW NGWENYA a.k.a ANDY MURIDZO was hauled before the courts yesterday after he was involved in a hit-and-run accident that damaged three cars.
- A MUZARABANI WOMAN ALLEGEDLY THREW HER SIX WEEK OLD BABY on Wednesday down a blair toilet after a paternity row with her husband .
According to a report in the Southern Eye, the former MDC-T Makokoba legislator said this during a Bulawayo Agenda-organised political parties’ debate in Bulawayo last Thursday.
“The biggest problem in opposition parties is the question of egos. These have to be set aside if real unity is to be achieved for us to work together towards removing Zanu-PF and delivering change to the people of Zimbabwe,” Moyo said.
Moyo said opposition parties will never unseat Zanu-PF unless they put aside their differences and jointly fight the ruling party as a united front.
He said it was high time leading personalities in opposition parties set aside their egos and allow for a united front to unseat Zanu-PF.
Efforts to unite opposition parties have failed due to personal differences between their leaders who once worked together to form the main opposition Movement for Democratic Change before it split several times. Source: Southern Eye