- MNANGAGWA'S NEPHEW MLISWA WANTS new land cruisers and salary rise for Mps and blocks Auxillia Mnangagwa 'Gucci Grace' debate in parliament.
- FOOTBALLER Kawondera, Mary Chiwenga's ex sues, her for US$700 000 , for using forged divorce documents to be married to Vice president Chiwenga
- TWO ZIM BUSINESSMEN (Sydney and Eddy) with transport and freight buses and trucks in SAfrica, murdered in SAfrica.
- Colnl Murombo, moved from State House after Auxillia Mnangagwa 'dispute',hmn 'Grace is back, but the army has the final say in a military state!
- EX Education minister Coltart and (ZCTU) President Mutasa and Sec Gen Moyo receive death threats over 22 July protests plans.
According to a report in the Southern Eye, the former MDC-T Makokoba legislator said this during a Bulawayo Agenda-organised political parties’ debate in Bulawayo last Thursday.
“The biggest problem in opposition parties is the question of egos. These have to be set aside if real unity is to be achieved for us to work together towards removing Zanu-PF and delivering change to the people of Zimbabwe,” Moyo said.
Moyo said opposition parties will never unseat Zanu-PF unless they put aside their differences and jointly fight the ruling party as a united front.
He said it was high time leading personalities in opposition parties set aside their egos and allow for a united front to unseat Zanu-PF.
Efforts to unite opposition parties have failed due to personal differences between their leaders who once worked together to form the main opposition Movement for Democratic Change before it split several times. Source: Southern Eye