- ZANU-PF OWNS BLUE ROOF MANSION title deeds and title deeds to the Mount Pleasant property occupied by , Bona Mugabe
- ZIMBABWEAN DOCTOR PETER MAGOMBEYI , a young was kidnapped by three men and disappeared on Saturday, and hasnt been heard from since Saturday
- MAUSOLEUM"We want you to lead this country from your grave, while you lie at the National Heroes Acre,” Gucci Grace
- PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA constructing a mausoleum at the National Heroes' Acre hill top where the former leader will be buried,
- At least 11 HEADS of state, 8 ex African Presidents had by yesterday confirmed their attendance at Mugabe’s State funeral service
According to a report in the Southern Eye, the former MDC-T Makokoba legislator said this during a Bulawayo Agenda-organised political parties’ debate in Bulawayo last Thursday.
“The biggest problem in opposition parties is the question of egos. These have to be set aside if real unity is to be achieved for us to work together towards removing Zanu-PF and delivering change to the people of Zimbabwe,” Moyo said.
Moyo said opposition parties will never unseat Zanu-PF unless they put aside their differences and jointly fight the ruling party as a united front.
He said it was high time leading personalities in opposition parties set aside their egos and allow for a united front to unseat Zanu-PF.
Efforts to unite opposition parties have failed due to personal differences between their leaders who once worked together to form the main opposition Movement for Democratic Change before it split several times. Source: Southern Eye