- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
- ZIMBABWE ARMY AND POLICE have sealed all access into the capital city Harare, with no civilians being allowed into CBD
MDC idiots like Mwonzora clearly expect the nation to be impressed to note he can count the cosmetic changes! “Recently, the government of Zimbabwe, through the Minister of Home Affairs, introduced the Maintenance of Peace and Order Bill to Parliament (MOPA). This Bill, that will replace the reviled Public Order and Security Act (POSA), inter alia seeks to govern public demonstrations and gatherings. It is therefore a very important factor in Zimbabwe’s march towards democracy.”
“What is striking is that out of the 23 in POSA the Bill retains a whopping 20 Clauses as they are word for word. It makes minor amendments to 2 Clauses and repeals only a single provision of POSA. Further key provisions of this Bill are duplicated word for word from the Regulation of Public Gatherings Act No. 205 of 1993 of South Africa enacted before that country attained its independence. This Bill is therefore simply POSA by another name and appears not to have been made with any democratic design in mind.”
This is just MDC leaders giving their usual meaningless prattle to draw attention to themselves in their fight to get back on the gravy train. When they are is power, they have done absolutely nothing!
Mnangagwa and his thugs were given six months to replace POSA and they have done so or be it by retaining 20 out of the 23 obnoxious clauses! Tell us Mr Mwonzora how many clauses of POSA or any of the other obnoxious laws did MDC replace in five years of the GNU? Not one! And yet the primary task of the GNU was to implement the raft of democratic reforms.
What does Mwonzora hope to achieve with his criticism of MOPA? With its 2/3 Zanu PF majority in parliament, this law will sail through into law.
Zimbabweans must ignore these MDC A idiots who are corrupt, incompetent and utterly useless. Mnangagwa and his Zanu PF junta rigged last year’s elections, the regime is illegitimate and should not even be in office. Zimbabweans must focus on piling the pressure on the regime to step down a.s.a.p. and not allow themselves to be distracted by what the regime is doing.
If Zanu PF is still in power in 2023, the regime will rig those elections. We must not allow that to happen!
Zimbabwe is stuck in this hell-on-earth of serious economic meltdown and political paralysis. The only way out is by implementing the raft of democratic reforms agreed at the onset of the 2008 to 2013 GNU designed to restore the individual freedoms and rights including the right to free, fair and credible elections.
We must not forget that the people of Zimbabwe have risked life and limb to elect MDC leaders on the promise they would scrap POSA and the other undemocratic laws and practices. MDC had many, many golden opportunities to delivery the democratic changes but wasted them all. The nation is still stuck with the corrupt, incompetent and tyrannical Zanu PF regime because MDC sold-out!
“What is striking is that out of the 23 clauses in POSA the new Bill retains a whopping 20 Clauses!” What is striking is not that Zanu PF is carrying out meaningless cosmetic changes but that MDC idiots like Mwonzora clearly expect the nation to be impressed to note he can count the cosmetic changes!Source – zimbabwe light
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 204,257
2)ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 32,215 Members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 18,706 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,798 likes
https://www.facebook.com/sibusiso.ngwenya.967 Followed by 12,330 people.