- BULAWAYO MAYOR MGUNI says he wasn't on leave last week when town clerk Dube was suspended by his deputy, Tinashe Kambarami.
- 'ZIMBABWE HUMAN RIGHTS ORGANISATION (ZHRO) responds to VOA News questions, after false allegations and libellous statements from habitual liar Nick Mangwana'
- FAR RIGHT GROUP BRITAIN FIRST an anti immigration group has been fined £44,200 by the election watchdog for failing to follow “basic” financial laws.
- "Met Uebert Angel, a televangelist and businessman, who is founder of Spirit Embassy in the UK and Bro" President Yoweri Kaguta Museveni on Twitter.
- MDC LEADER NELSON CHAMISA wants to force Mnangagwa to the negotiating table and to lead Zimbabwe's transition to a 'new dispensation'.
At least 300 Goromonzi A1 farmers yesterday held a protest against the Zanu-PF national commissar Cde Saviour Kasukuwere.
They accused Kasukuwere of double standards after it was alleged that Chishawasha B was sold to Prophetic Healing and Deliverance (PHD) Ministries leader Prophet Walter Magaya as Kasukuwere has declared that all transactions relating to Chishawasha B were cancelled as the land will now be allocated for residential stands and the A1 farmers allege that Harare youths will be the real beneficiaries from residential stands parcelled out by Kasukuwere.
Zanu-PF primary elections in Norton that resulted in the revolutionary party being defeated by Mr Temba Mliswa.
The arising land controversy recently resulted in thousands of Zanu-PF youths being ordered off land in Norton which they were allocated in the run up to Norton by elections in which the Zanu PF candidate lost to Temba Mliswa.
The A1 farmers provided evidence of their ‘legitimate’ placement on six hectare plots in the offer letters they hold, which were signed by the Goromonzi district administrator Mandizvidza and district lands officer Bika back in the year 2010. By Sibusiso Ngwenya,..More news to follow.