- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
- MATEBELELAND, vow to shut down Nursing schools over tribal recruitment exercise in place of locals, no lessons until locals are recruited.
At least 300 Goromonzi A1 farmers yesterday held a protest against the Zanu-PF national commissar Cde Saviour Kasukuwere.
They accused Kasukuwere of double standards after it was alleged that Chishawasha B was sold to Prophetic Healing and Deliverance (PHD) Ministries leader Prophet Walter Magaya as Kasukuwere has declared that all transactions relating to Chishawasha B were cancelled as the land will now be allocated for residential stands and the A1 farmers allege that Harare youths will be the real beneficiaries from residential stands parcelled out by Kasukuwere.
Zanu-PF primary elections in Norton that resulted in the revolutionary party being defeated by Mr Temba Mliswa.
The arising land controversy recently resulted in thousands of Zanu-PF youths being ordered off land in Norton which they were allocated in the run up to Norton by elections in which the Zanu PF candidate lost to Temba Mliswa.
The A1 farmers provided evidence of their ‘legitimate’ placement on six hectare plots in the offer letters they hold, which were signed by the Goromonzi district administrator Mandizvidza and district lands officer Bika back in the year 2010. By Sibusiso Ngwenya,..More news to follow.