- POLITICS IS A DIRTY GAME: HERO TO ZERO IN 37 YEARS: Independence 18 April 1980- Coup on 14 November 2017
- SUSPENDED (ZINARA CEO Engineer Nancy Masiyiwa-Chamisa and finance director Taranhike fired, for alleged gross incompetence and abuse of office.
- (RBZ) orders banks to freeze all accounts belonging to, Kudakwashe Tagwirei a.k.a 'Queen Bee's Sakunda Holdings, Sakunda Holdings sister companies; Access Finance, Spartan Security and Croco Motors,
- SHEFFIELD CLIMATE CHANGE PROTEST: brought city to a standstill as children lobby the government and people over the destruction of the climate,
- UNIVERSITY OF ZIMBABWE 2019 class of graduating medical students to boycott their graduation due to be capped by President Mnangagwa.
MPOPOMA Pelandaba MP for Zanu PF Joseph Tshuma has said over 40 families have been lock out of their lodgings due to failure to settle their rentals at the properties owned by the Minister of Transport and Infrastructural Development.
Tshuma said Minister of Transport and Infrastructural Development Jorum Gumbo. told him that his Ministry is owed US$9 million and a big chunk of this amount is in respect of arrears in rent by tenants who reside in their various properties scattered across the country.
“A good number of these people reside in my constituency. I would want to know why, in a country like ours with a well developed legal system, the Ministry has resorted to desperate, self-help barbaric measures in terms of collecting the money,” he said.
“In my constituency, they locked out about 40 households. They just appeared; it was an ambush. They locked them out, there are kids outside and people living with AIDS had their drugs locked in those rooms and they were complaining. I want to know why, in a country like ours with a well-developed legal system; why is the Ministry not collecting its debts through the courts? They have chosen as a matter of policy to resort to these barbaric measures in debt collecting. Thank you very much.” by Tendai Gukutikwa Source: Byo24News