- NATIONAL EMERGENCY AS CHINA SENDS 'BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS', basically an army of at least 100,000 ducks 4,827 kilometres (nearly 3,000 miles) from the eastern province of Zhejiang to Pakistan, which shares a border with the Xinjiang province. to fight locust infestation that poses a threat to regional food security.
- MALAWI PARLIAMENT ENDORSES the Cannabis Regulation Bill which allows for the farming of the three leaf herb for medicinal purposes.
- A POTENTIALLY HABITABLE EXOPLANET, K2-18b , MORE THAN DOUBLE THE size of Earth, which 'could be habitable' has just been identified.
- 'MDC-Alliance terror activist arrested in UK over a December 2019 video encouraging people to burn down service stations and businesses in Harare that he released.'
- 'NANDOS with 20,000 staff and 400 outlets in Britain allegedly use the same mops in toilets and kitchens and handle chicken without gloves '.
MPOPOMA Pelandaba MP for Zanu PF Joseph Tshuma has said over 40 families have been lock out of their lodgings due to failure to settle their rentals at the properties owned by the Minister of Transport and Infrastructural Development.
Tshuma said Minister of Transport and Infrastructural Development Jorum Gumbo. told him that his Ministry is owed US$9 million and a big chunk of this amount is in respect of arrears in rent by tenants who reside in their various properties scattered across the country.
“A good number of these people reside in my constituency. I would want to know why, in a country like ours with a well developed legal system, the Ministry has resorted to desperate, self-help barbaric measures in terms of collecting the money,” he said.
“In my constituency, they locked out about 40 households. They just appeared; it was an ambush. They locked them out, there are kids outside and people living with AIDS had their drugs locked in those rooms and they were complaining. I want to know why, in a country like ours with a well-developed legal system; why is the Ministry not collecting its debts through the courts? They have chosen as a matter of policy to resort to these barbaric measures in debt collecting. Thank you very much.” by Tendai Gukutikwa Source: Byo24News