- 'EMBATTLED MDC-T VP Khupe approaches Justice ministry, demanding for US$1,8 million Political Parties Finance Act (PPFA) to be channelled to her faction'.
- APPROXIMATELY 30,000 PEOPLE ATTENDED TODAY'S MARCH AGAINST RACISM IN LONDON in an expression of unity against a rise in racism, Islamophobia and anti-Semitism.
- GRACE MUGABE NOW HAS A NEW GRAND DAUGHTER BORN TO her son Russel Goreraza's South African girl friend Dineo Gwendoline
- ANDREW NGWENYA a.k.a ANDY MURIDZO was hauled before the courts yesterday after he was involved in a hit-and-run accident that damaged three cars.
- A MUZARABANI WOMAN ALLEGEDLY THREW HER SIX WEEK OLD BABY on Wednesday down a blair toilet after a paternity row with her husband .
The prominent MDC legislator Priscilla Misihairabwi-Mushonga, questioned vice President Emmerson Mnangagwa in parliarment, why Gukurahundi victims are neglected.
She argued that the victims of Mugabe’s fifth brigade massacre of the Ndebele people of Midlands and Matebeleland who are estimated to be in the region of 20,000, are neglected by Mugabe’s Zanu PF regime
Vice President Emmerson Mnangagwa, responded by informing the parliament today that the Home Affairs ministry must assist in the reburials of Gukurahundi victims in Matabeleland.
The MDC legislator Priscilla Misihairabwi-Mushonga claimed that victims in Mashonaland obtain decent re-burials while those in Matebeleland are neglected.
To the ‘Discerning Eye, newzimbabwevision, Mnangagwa’s response is simply to sweep the mess under the carpert, hope and pray that it will die a natural death.
However, Vice President Emmerson Mnangagwa, has over the years earned himself the nickname ‘Gukurahundist Mnangagwa’ because of his direct involvement in the massacres as the then minister of State security, heading the brutal Central Intelligence Organisation (CIO), a necessary unit in the successful slaughter of at least 20,000 people.
It is then typically a circus show when three decades later without admission of guilt by any Zanu PF , Mugabe included, no transparency about what transpired, no apologies from Mugabe and no compensation, Vice President Emmerson Mnangagwa, the ‘Gukurahundist suddenly says the Home Affairs ministry must assist in the reburials of Gukurahundi victims in Matabeleland.
By Sibusiso Ngwenya
photo-Robert Gabriel Mugabe, the late General Josiah Magama Tongogara and Vice president Emmerson Mnangagwa who at that time was Mugabe’s personal aide and body guard before independance. By Sibusiso Ngwenya