- FOUR armed robbers,out on bail on 24 armed robbery charges were shot dead during a shootout with police in Kwekwe late on Wednesday.
- President Mnangagwa finally admits that his deputy VP Chiwenga, missing from publicity for months, is hospitalised in South Africa.
- PARLIAMENTARY PUBLIC ACCOUNTS REVEALS THAT US$3 Billion dollars disappeared through the Command Agriculture between December 2017 and 2018
- 'ZIM descends into a banana republic with military leaders and political leaders running militias who command some sections of the armed forces'
- '4armed robbers George Machanyangwa (37), Harmony Nyati (29), Polite Madamombe (34) and Titus Mashava (42) shot dead by police in Kwekwe'.
The CEOs of Harare Hospital, Dr Nyasha Masuka and Parirenyatwa Hospital, Thomas Zigora were reportedly dismissed for being absent at their hospitals when Dr Moyo came with a United Arab Emirates prospective donor
Sources close to the story allege that Dr Moyo is purging all personnel that is alleged to be linked to former Minister Dr David Parirenyatwa. source – Byo24