- AFRICA, DOES IT THE NATIVE WAY AS VILLAGERS invigilate O and A level exams in Karoi, Zvishavane, Mberengwa, Mutare, Uzumba, Maramba and Pfungwe,
- MDC-T LEADER THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS EXPELLED EIGHT SENATORS from parliament as they no longer represent the interests of the MDC-T party with effect from June 30 June 2020
- PAKISTAN-180 PASSENGERS RETURNING TO SOUTH AFRICA AND ZIMBABWE, RELIEVED AFTER 'MAZAMBURA RURAL BUS SERVICE' -a.ka.a Air Zimbabwe' 8767-200 ER aircraft with 17 crew and 2 passengers emergency landing,-this time it had not run out of fuel, just the left engine shut down!
- OVER 42 NURSES AND 26 STUDENT NURSES AT THE UNITED BULAWAYO HOSPITALS (UBH) quarantined following the death of a 79-year-old woman who succumbed to Covid-19 last week.
- A GWANDA miner(31) , allegedly strangling his workmate and dumping the body on a railway line, where it was crushed by a train to conceal the murder.
PASTOR NELSON CHAMISA IS A YOUNG PUPPET POLITICIAN OF THE WEST WHO ARE USING HIM TO RECOLONISE ZIMBABWE according to the controversial Zion Christian Church (ZCC) leader Bishop Nehemiah Mutendi , while ordaining President Emmerson Mnangagwa as the rightful king send by God.
In November, 2016 , Nelson Chamisa the then Kuwadzana MP, now MDC president was ordained pastor after completing a diploma in theology with the Apostolic Faith Mission in Zimbabwe’s Living Waters Theological Seminary in Harare. When asked how he was going to balance the dirty world of politics and Christianity, Adv Chamisa said: “Politics is not a dark world. It is politicians who make politics dirty. We must be the light to the world, salt to the earth.”
He urged other public office holders, celebrities and ordinary Zimbabweans to seek God in their lives.
Speaking during the Chief Nhema senatorship festival recently, Bishop Mutendi said there is a difference between a king and a rightful king saying the latter comes from God.
Mutendi, whom many questioned whether his message was coming from the spiritual realm or his head, said that Chamisa still has a long road to travel to be the rightful king for the country as he lacks the merits of a true leader.
“The whites are still bitter that we took our country from them. They have for long tried to make their way back into the country but have failed so they have now devised a new strategy to retake our country using a puppet Chamisa.
“Do not be fooled with the opposition because they are being used by the whites who have a hidden agenda. They know they will not be able to have their way in this country with Zanu-PF in power which is why they have chosen Chamisa.
“This is why we have sanctions and all these problems which are being caused by Chamisa. Do not blame the government because it is trying to better the lives of its people though it will not happen overnight,” said Mutendi.
Mutendi said the people of Zimbabwe have faith in the ruling Zanu-PF party and have shut out Chamisa because they know he is not right for the country.
“The people of Zimbabwe know that MDC is a project of the West which is why they fail to win elections. The people do not want Chamisa to rule the country because they know the whites will come back and occupy our land.
“For person to be a right king, he should learn first the history of the country and appreciate it from those in power. Chamisa does not know the history of this country and cannot be the right king,” said Mutendi.
Mutendi said the reason why the opposition has failed to take over power from Zanu-PF is because no man can fight what God has chosen and be successful. Byo24
WELCOME EVERYONE: 271,003 MEMBERS, 1000 new members a day. A Quarter of a million members, thank you for the fast growth, participation and continuos encouragement to others to join the group, and engage other progressive minded people in respectful and inclusive debate focused on information dissemination in issues that directly affect the ordinary person including human rights, good governance, accountability, transparency, housing, employment, development, girl child, equality, gender, peace, climate change, polllution, youth, freedom and more issues that directly affect the ordinary person. Information dissemination empowers the readers so that they are better placed to make well informed decisions and choices such as voting. Please feel free to add and encourage others to join.
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b ‘
or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows:
1) Zimbabwe Global News 271,003 Members
2) Newzimbabwevision.com website 24,309 likes
Followed by 12,691