- Destroy the caucus , make no regrets, pull no punches, floor them now or shut up and live with it till 2023,..wake up Zimbabwe!
- 'HERO TO ZERO' VP Chiwenga's Minister of State Security Owen Mudha Ncube reportedly opens up internet access save for specified social media applications.
- ZIMBABWE SHUTS DOWN INTERNET TO SILENCE Deadly Protest by Zimbabweans Over the Economic Crisis.
- Mthwakazi Republic Party Bulawayo Sec Henry Dube shot right, in front of his children at home by state security
- NO PLACE TO HIDE, from the ruthless, police' as outnumbered protesters are rounded up everywhere
PASTORS PLAN HARARE PROTESTS against Korean cult leader Hak ja han Moon for Tuesday afternoon in Harare.
A section of Christian community has organised an emergency demonstration again the Billionaire Korean cult leader of Family Federation and World Peace and Unification (FFWPU) Hak Ja Han Moon who arrived in the country on Monday.
Reports are that the pastors are seeking an urgent clearance letter form the Zimbabwe Republic Police so as to rally their members to show their displeasure about the presence of Hak ja han Moon in the country.
The demonstration is reportedly planned for Tuesday afternoon in Harare.
On Monday gospel musicians Michael Mahendere and Janet Manyowa pulled out of the list of entertainers who were supposed to sing at the event.
Moon is in the country to officiate a Peace and Family Festival that will be held on 21 November 2018. President Mnangagwa is expected to officiate the event.
Commenting on Moon’s presence Founder, GCFIC Ministries Bishop Dave Chikosi said, “So Zimbabwe seeks peace thru Hak Ja Han’s FFWPU. Why do we need foreign religious entity to heal the nation when we have our own Evangelical Fellowship of Zimbabwe, Zimbabwe Council of Churches and Zimbabwe Catholic Bishops Conference? Why is the government ostensibly endorsing a religion (one foreign to majority Zimbabweans)?
“Majority of Zimbabweanss are Christian. This group is not. Hak Ja Han calls herself the Only Begotten daughter of God. Her late husband Rev Moon claimed to be the 2nd Coming of the Messiah. Zimbabwe Christians believe true peace can only come from the Prince of Peace. Not this outfit.”
On Monday Moon had a briefing with Minister of Defense Oppah Muchinguri-Kashiri and Minister of Information Energy Mutodi in Harare. She was recieved by ZANU PF women’s league members at miekels hotel.
by Mandla Ndlovu Source – Byo24News