- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
- MATEBELELAND, vow to shut down Nursing schools over tribal recruitment exercise in place of locals, no lessons until locals are recruited.
THE MDC has lost , many cadres in senior positions since the infamous Zanu PF ‘NIKUV’ victory of 31st July 2013, more prominently, such key figures as the MDC chairman Goodrich Chimbaira, MDC policy director Qhubani Moyo and MDC spokesman Nhlanhla Dube. Some key figure chose not to leave but instead to step down from their official posts, and these include MDC deputy chairperson Frank Chamunorwa and MDC Secretary-General Priscilla Misihairabwi Mushonga.
The latest senior official that MDC has lost, now is Paul Themba Nyathi who stepped down from his official post of MDC party Treasurer,but chose not leave the party and instead, remains a card carrying party member. Paul Themba Nyathi, insists that this state of affairs has been necessitated by the need to channel his focus towards his civil society commitments.
The MDC president Professor Welshman Ncube , has taken steps to redress theleadership crisis and on Sunday replaced Paul Themba Nyathi with his deputy Theresa Marimazhira Muchovo . Sibusiso Ngwenya.