- CORONA LOCKDOWN: Zim nonsense, as 21 day lockdown was eased to allow farmers to sell produce at the markets starting Tuesday.
- BULAWAYO, SURBURBS A DARK CITY AFTER theft of Zimbabwe Electricity Supply Authority (Zesa) cables on Tuesday
- 4 INJURED IN ZUPCO BUS AND haulage truck accident intersection of Seventh Street and Samora Machel Avenue on Wednesday.
- 13 staff at Mater Dei Hospital and all residents at Qalisa Retirement Village , were placed in isolation after a male resident (79) died on Saturday
- Botswana Gvt Director of Health Shipayagae, places all 57 MPs in quarantine after a parliamentary nurse tested positive for Covid-19,
THE MDC has lost , many cadres in senior positions since the infamous Zanu PF ‘NIKUV’ victory of 31st July 2013, more prominently, such key figures as the MDC chairman Goodrich Chimbaira, MDC policy director Qhubani Moyo and MDC spokesman Nhlanhla Dube. Some key figure chose not to leave but instead to step down from their official posts, and these include MDC deputy chairperson Frank Chamunorwa and MDC Secretary-General Priscilla Misihairabwi Mushonga.
The latest senior official that MDC has lost, now is Paul Themba Nyathi who stepped down from his official post of MDC party Treasurer,but chose not leave the party and instead, remains a card carrying party member. Paul Themba Nyathi, insists that this state of affairs has been necessitated by the need to channel his focus towards his civil society commitments.
The MDC president Professor Welshman Ncube , has taken steps to redress theleadership crisis and on Sunday replaced Paul Themba Nyathi with his deputy Theresa Marimazhira Muchovo . Sibusiso Ngwenya.