- 'A Zimbabwe prophet from Maphisa raped an 18-year-old teenager under the pretext of healing her and infected her with an STI '.
- A speeding Zimbabwe National Water Authority (ZINWA) car overturned along Mazowe -Mvurwi and killed one passenger on Monday.
- A ZIMBABWEAN TRANSGENDER woman has successfully won her appeal at the South African High Court, stopping that country's immigration department from deporting her.
- EVIDENCE OF GRAIN MARKETING BOARD (GMB) maize subsidy abuse scam through allocation of grain to undeserving people who would divert it onto the black market and neighbouring countries as far as the Democratic Republic of Congo,
- A LEEDS, ZIMBABWEAN carer got a severely disabled woman pregnant by raping her when he was supposed to be looking after her
The PDP is appalled by the Ministry of Primary and Secondary Education’s failure to control private and gvt schools who since the opening of schools arbitrary bar and exclude from lessons pupils who have not paid tuition fees.
The PDP notes that the Dokora Administration is fully aware that the ZANU PF regime has failed to run this country to the extent of failing to pay civil servants and pensioners who include war veterans yet fail to monitor schools and stop them from denying pupuls and students their fundamental right to education by excluding pupils from lessons.
The Dokora Administration has exposed itself as a bunch of people ignorant of the Supreme Law of the Land that guarantees Education as a fundamental human right. Therefore PDP calls for the urgent resignation of Minister Dokora from his undeserving post.We also urge the Gvt to be serious abt the rights of children especially the right to education.
PDP will soon be forced to act in defence of the people’s rights,this Gvt of Mugabe must not push the people to action ,It’s time they do the honourable thing.
Source-Fortune Mlalazi PDP Byo Spokesperson