- Dr SOLWAYO NGWENYA tweets that Dr Peter Mugobeyi who was abducted almost a week ago has been found disoriented and trying to get lifts to Harare'
- MUGABE'S COUSIN IGNATIOUS CHOMBO'S HEALTH deteriorates and government denies him his passport to seek medical attention from abroad
- #Free Zimbabwe World Awareness Campaign Mnangagwa faces protests at the UN General Assembly in New York next week, from Zimbabweans based in the US
- Chamisa $720k richer as Mnangagwa's treasury releases $3.4 million to MDC under the Political Parties Finance Act.
- DOCTORS, protesting Peter Magombeyi abduction on Saturday after calling for a pay strike, blocked by riot police
ZANU-PF politician and businessman, Philip Chiyangwa, and former chairman for the ruling party in Mashonaland West, Temba Mliswa, look set to go head to head in Zifa Presidency elections after Mliswa also entered the race to occupy the hot seat at number 53 Livingstone Avenue.
The ZIFA elections will be conducted on the 5th of December.
Chiyangwa and Mliswa looks like do not see eye to eye after Chiyangwa said Mliswa is no saint having brutalized the white former owners of the farm he now occupies in addition to ‘raping and killing’ MDC supporters.
Chiyangwa is confident of romping to victory in the election and declared yesterday that he already won the backing of at least half of the councillors.
Chiyangwa was responding to Mliswa’s charge that he, along with President Robert Mugabe and local government minister Ignatius Chombo, must face justice at Netherlands-based International Criminal Court (ICC) which is commonly known as The Hague.source-Byo24