- TWENTY-SEVEN MBT TRANSPORT BUS passengers heading for Beitbridge were early yesterday robbed of thousands of dollars in money and valuables by three gunmen, just after the Lutumba tollgate along the Beitbridge-Masvingo highway approximately 20 kilometres before Beitbridge border town.
- MDC vice-chair Sikhala has threatened to initiate constitutional processes to push out Mnangagwa's government from power as the economic turmoil and deteriorating social and political space in Zimbabwe could not be allowed to continue.
- SIX Mutoko parents and teachers were arrested on Thursday for staging a protest against the deterioration of standards in the education sector
- 'A Twin Farm , Dromoland, Zimbabwe farmer has been arrested for shooting and injuring his two neighbours for trespassing into his property'
- AN Inyathi farmer of Twin Farm in Dromoland, Zimbabwe has been arrested on charges of shooting and injuring his two neighbours for trespassing into his property
ZANU-PF politician and businessman, Philip Chiyangwa, and former chairman for the ruling party in Mashonaland West, Temba Mliswa, look set to go head to head in Zifa Presidency elections after Mliswa also entered the race to occupy the hot seat at number 53 Livingstone Avenue.
The ZIFA elections will be conducted on the 5th of December.
Chiyangwa and Mliswa looks like do not see eye to eye after Chiyangwa said Mliswa is no saint having brutalized the white former owners of the farm he now occupies in addition to ‘raping and killing’ MDC supporters.
Chiyangwa is confident of romping to victory in the election and declared yesterday that he already won the backing of at least half of the councillors.
Chiyangwa was responding to Mliswa’s charge that he, along with President Robert Mugabe and local government minister Ignatius Chombo, must face justice at Netherlands-based International Criminal Court (ICC) which is commonly known as The Hague.source-Byo24