- Tearful Britains 2nd female PM, Theresa May will resign as Prime Minister and Conservative Party leader on 7 June 2019.
- BRITAINS SECOND FEMALE PM, THERESA MAY WILL RESIGN as Prime Minister and leader of the Conservative Party on 7 June 2019.
- BEITBRIDGE woman (19) tried selling child for a Nissan Caravan, Honda Fit and Altezza in exchange for child's body parts to promote her business
- ZIMBABWEAN WOMAN (38) caught smuggling R2 million meth drug into South Africa from Zimbabwe via Beitbridge Border Post
- 45 YEAR OLD WOMAN arrested in Marondera after she was found in possession of 52kg of cannabis/ dagga/mbanje/weed.
ZANU-PF politician and businessman, Philip Chiyangwa, and former chairman for the ruling party in Mashonaland West, Temba Mliswa, look set to go head to head in Zifa Presidency elections after Mliswa also entered the race to occupy the hot seat at number 53 Livingstone Avenue.
The ZIFA elections will be conducted on the 5th of December.
Chiyangwa and Mliswa looks like do not see eye to eye after Chiyangwa said Mliswa is no saint having brutalized the white former owners of the farm he now occupies in addition to ‘raping and killing’ MDC supporters.
Chiyangwa is confident of romping to victory in the election and declared yesterday that he already won the backing of at least half of the councillors.
Chiyangwa was responding to Mliswa’s charge that he, along with President Robert Mugabe and local government minister Ignatius Chombo, must face justice at Netherlands-based International Criminal Court (ICC) which is commonly known as The Hague.source-Byo24