- 'Mnangagwa must just look around himself for corrupt people and criminals who occupy public office'-Chamisa
- ZAPU LEADER DUMISO DABENGWA who was treated in South Africa early this year, was see in a wheelchair at Joshua Mqabuko International Airport
- Four ambulances attended as 19 people were injured in a three kombis pile up near Bulawayo Entumbane Shopping Complex yesterday.
- JOHANE MARANGE APOSTOLIC sect members forcibly remove the seriously wounded kombi driver from hospital. He drove the kombi involved in the accident that claimed 13 lives in Macheke.
- CLIMATE AND POLLUTION DISASTERS: DURBAN KZN FLOODING in South Africa, 32 dead, soon after cyclone IDAI in Mozambique and Zimbabwe, see also online photos of plastic pollution on Durban beachfront
The Queen sat and listened quitely as other English guests also not used to the live American sermon, by the black pastor which over ran its time slightly but all enjoyed the passionate , vibrant sermon about love, the black choir who sang, Stand by me, in a star studded wedding which had Serena Williams, George Clooney, David Beckham, Idris Elba, Oprah Winfrey, and Sir Elton John, who also sang at the evening function held by Prince Charles for Harry and his bride. The function gave the best of British, a happy people, beautiful sunny , summer weather. The wedding cost millions and marketed the nation worldwide and reportedly generated over £1 billion for the British economy. Where many people would want to airbrush freckles, Megan Markle is one person said to be proud of her freckles and never wants them air brushed and she was happy and proud to appear normal for her wedding and calmy enjoy her wedding to Prince Harry, with only one meber of her family from the US, her mother Dorian, and Britain and the world empathised with her and all rallied in support of her special day,..ahistorical event for the globe, a big day for everyone.
In the evening , having previously paraded in an open tope horse drawn carriage around Windsor , Prince Harry, then drove his wife Megan in an open top, electric Jaguar, E-type , one mile through the grounds of Windsor Castle to nearby Frogmore house through the grounds of Windsor for the Wedding reception function hosted by Prince Charles. Megan certainly enjoyed her big day which was on the same day with the FA cup final, but certainly received a more powerful attentive audience. As a wedding gift Prince Harry gave his bride an emerald-cut aquamarine ring which had belonged to his late mother – Diana, Princess of Wales.
On Tuesday the couple will join Harry’s dad Prince Charles and Camilla at Buckingham Palace for Prince Charle’s , the Prince of Wales 70th Birthday Patronage Celebration, their first function as a married couple.
One of our readers, Takudzwa Russell , posted A black bride escorted by the future king-
A black bride’s Mom holding hands with future king
A black bishop preaching
A black cellist
A black choirboy
A black Gospel choir
A black chaplain to the Queen
When did you ever see these at a British royal wedding?
Today the British monarchy changed forever.
And we praise God for dismantling racial prejudices in such an overt way.
Thank you Meghan! Thank you Prince Harry!
Or as the Queen calls you now, Duchess and Duke of Sussex
The only correction for the writer is that Harry is not the future King, infact Prince William is the one in the line of succession for the throne.
photos-townandcountrymag. By Sibusiso Ngwenya