- CIRCUS: NELSON CHAMISA SAYS HE HAS THE SOLUTIONS TO ZIMBABWE'S ECONOMIC CRISIS and has demanded that the government reverses and refunds Zimbabweans all the money they lost to government through the new tax regime, which deducts two cents on every dollar for electronic transactions.
- DEPOSED EX PRESIDENT MUGABE'S SON IN LAW Simbarashe Chikore (41) has appeared before Harare Provincial Magistrate Elisha Singano on allegations of kidnapping after handing himself in to himself to the police accompanied by his lawyer Jonathan Samukange.
- NORTON MP, Mnangagwa and Mutasa's nephew Temba Mliswa says President Emmerson Mnangagwa must take back the finance ministry from Finance minister Mthuli Ncube as the former Finance Minister Patrick Chinamasa was far much better.
- FINANCE and Economic Development Minister Professor Mthuli Ncube has dumped Acie Mutumanje Lumumba, as chairman of the Communications Taskforce in the ministry, three days after his appointment.
- FOUR RESERVE BANK OF ZIMBABWE (RBZ) DIRECTORS SUSPENDED after allegations of crimes ranging from off-the-books bond notes to corrupt allocation of foreign currency and running a foreign currency cartel.
In what has been dubbed the “mother of all thunderst storms”, an electrical storm delivered between 15,000 and 20,000 lightning strikes in just 4 hours.
When the lightning strikes happened, on Sataurday, this left many people in awe and several placing their lives in danger chasing the electrical storms to take photos of the lightning strikes which to some was like standing under strobe lights. It is generally recommmended that people should remain indoors, stay away from electrical conductors such as showers, or open spaces such as sports fields, parks and the like, trees and lamp posts, although its safe to be in vehicles as tyres offer insulation between the lightning strike and the ground.
Yesterday air travel in Britain, faced chaos and major back logs because of the lightning storms, after an airline refuelling system was struck by lightning and stopped planes from being refuelled, thereby creating a massive backlog in flights and passenger handling. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya
INFORMATION IS POWER!- Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 749 1 333 603
for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 150,263 members
2) ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 31,214 Members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 19,142 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,072 likes and
22,070 followers .
Followed by 11,385 people – Sibusiso Ngwenya.