- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20 . BEER drinkers will now have to dig deeper into their pockets as retailers have hiked prices of the ‘wise’ waters. As of yesterday, a pint of beer (brown bottle) was fetching an average of $12 from $8 while a 750ml bottle had gone up to $20 from $12.
Yesterday, Delta Beverages corporate affairs executive Patricia Murambinda said she could not comment on the matter, but the beer manufacturing company has already circulated the price increase notice to retailers in Harare.
The increases come at a time the prices of a number of basic commodities and utilities have been on the rise following the economic rot being experienced in the country that is piling more misery on hard-pressed Zimbabweans. – dailynewsWELCOME EVERYONE: 264,233 MEMBERS, 1000 new members a day. A Quarter of a million members, thank you for the fast growth, participation and continuos encouragement to others to join the group, and engage other progressive minded people in respectful and inclusive debate focused on information dissemination in issues that directly affect the ordinary person including human rights, good governance, accountability, transparency, housing, employment, development, girl child, equality, gender, peace, climate change, polllution, youth, freedom and more issues that directly affect the ordinary person. Information dissemination empowers the readers so that they are better placed to make well informed decisions and choices such as voting. Please feel free to add and encourage others to join.INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b ‘Twitter-@sibungwenor whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows:
1) Zimbabwe Global News 264,233 Members2) Newzimbabwevision.com website 24,097 likes24,118 followers.Manages Newzimbabwevision
Followed by 12,667