- 'Ex Sunday Mail Editor Edmund Kudzayi , this week sensationally claimed that exiled ex-minister Jonathan Moyo funded the MDC 2018 presidential candidate Nelson Chamisa's election campaign'.
- BUS ACCIDENT, AGAIN! 1 passenger died and 16 were injured when a Checheche bound Inter Africa bus overturned at the 27km peg along Harare-Marondera road at 0620am , with 25 passengers on board.
- Mliswa a nephew of Zimbabwe's President Mnangagwa , forcibly grabbed a million-pound business investment in Harare nearly a decade ago from cancer patient, British businessman Paul Westwood.
- OPPOSITION MDC-ALLIANCE HAS BEEN CAPTURED BY THE ZANU PF G40 cabal, amid indications that the cabal kingpins funded the opposition outfit and did consultancy work ahead of the 2018 harmonised elections.
- A US-BASED STRATEGIC THINK TANK PREDICTS A 'resounding 2023 election victory by President Emmerson Mnangagwa to' in a revealing report released on Thursday.
Police arrested 63 illegal miners in Bindure mining areas on Monday and Tuesday.
Police in Mashonaland Central province have arrested 63 illegal miners under operation “Chikorokoza Ngachipere” at Kitsiyatota, Garati and Makusha mining areas on Monday and Tuesday.
Officer Commanding Mashonaland Central Commissioner David Mahoya confirmed the case.
“I can confirm that we have arrested 63 more illegal miners in Bindura and we are not going back with the operation hence illegal miners should not return to illegal mining areas because they will face arrest,” Mahoya said.
The police also recovered nine compressors, 5 generators and 3 cars which were carrying ore were impounded.
Illegal gold panners continue to cause serious land degradation in the province.- Byo24
WELCOME EVERYONE: 291,334 MEMBERS, A Quarter of a million members, thank you for the fast growth, participation and continuous encouragement to others to join the group, and engage other progressive minded people in respectful and inclusive debate focused on information dissemination in issues that directly affect the ordinary person including human rights, good governance, accountability, transparency, housing, employment, development, girl child, equality, gender, peace, climate change, pollution, youth, freedom and more issues that directly affect the ordinary person. Information dissemination empowers the readers so that they are better placed to make well informed decisions and choices such as voting. Please feel free to add and encourage others to join.
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b ‘
or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows:
1) Zimbabwe Global News 291,334 Members
2) Newzimbabwevision.com website 24,615 likes
Followed by 12,782