- ZANU-PF DEPLOYS ex ministers who were dropped from Cabinet to the party headquarters where they will take up full-time jobs.
- AFTER SEIZING, G40 kingpins Jonathan Moyo and Robert Zhuwawo farms, state seizes Kasukuwere's Concorpia Farm in Mazowe.
- CHAMISA 'holed up' at Matapi Police Station as dozens of Mbare residents were attacked by machete wielding Zanu-PF youths, baying for his blood
- AN army camp commandant, Luxwell Ngara (51) responsible for the maintenance of the Defence House, arrested by Zacc charged with fraud.
- HARARE COUNCIL failing to provide clean water to the residents suspends three senior water engineers
High field West MP Eric Murai (MDC-T) yesterday caused a storm after he parked his vehicle at the entrance of President Robert Mugabe’s offices at Munhumutapa Building along Samora Machel Avenue in Harare.
Murai was intercepted by armed police officers and Central Intelligence Organisation (CIO) operatives and interrogated before being handed over to Harare Central Police Station.
Mugabe’s offices are classified as a high-security zone where ordinary motorists are not allowed to stop or park their vehicles. Pedestrians, too, are prohibited from loitering around the area.
MDC-T spokesperson Obert Gutu yesterday described Murai’s arrest and brief detention at Munhumutapa Building as illegal. source-newsday