- 'Zimbabweans don’t read are ill informed: US sanctions are not for human rights violations but super power interests'-Trevor Ncube (AMH)Alpha Media Holdings boss
- BREAKING NEWS: LAWYER COLTART ARRESTED with protesting Amalgamated Rural Teachers Union of Zimbabwe leaders
- BREAKING NEWS: LAWYER COLTART ARRESTED with protesting Amalgamated Rural Teachers Union of Zimbabwe leaders.
- 'A UK-based Zimbabwean woman was found lying in a pool of blood with multiple stab wounds, inflicted allegedly by her husband.'
- High Court has cleared Kasukuwere after ruling that charges filed by prosecutors did not disclose an offence.
High field West MP Eric Murai (MDC-T) yesterday caused a storm after he parked his vehicle at the entrance of President Robert Mugabe’s offices at Munhumutapa Building along Samora Machel Avenue in Harare.
Murai was intercepted by armed police officers and Central Intelligence Organisation (CIO) operatives and interrogated before being handed over to Harare Central Police Station.
Mugabe’s offices are classified as a high-security zone where ordinary motorists are not allowed to stop or park their vehicles. Pedestrians, too, are prohibited from loitering around the area.
MDC-T spokesperson Obert Gutu yesterday described Murai’s arrest and brief detention at Munhumutapa Building as illegal. source-newsday