- NELSON CHAMISA'S CCC to boycott 2023 elections
- 11 CAR PILE UP at Coca-Cola Intersection Graniteside Harare
- KINGDOM HOTEL (African Sun Limited) Victoria Falls has announced it is shutting down in January 2022 after failing to agree on lease terms with First Capital Bank, owners of the property.
- 20 000 ZIMBABWE SCHOOL GIRLS fell pregnant between September last 2021 and August 2022
- PRESIDENT Mnangagwa and his VP Chiwenga will take home $69,2 million as their combined basic annual salaries in 2023,
Zimbabwe Republic Police, (ZRP) have acknowledged receipt of a request from unemployed graduates seeking permission to march across Harare.
Unsurprisingly so, the ZRP force has turned down the graduates request, arguing that a march across the CBD will disrupt vehicle and human traffic flow, while urging the graduates to pursue other means of submitting their petitions to relevant authorities. The response came from the Harare District Chief Superintendent Officer Commanding Police, N. Saunyama. By Sibusiso Ngwenya