- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
Zimbabwe Republic Police, (ZRP) have acknowledged receipt of a request from unemployed graduates seeking permission to march across Harare.
Unsurprisingly so, the ZRP force has turned down the graduates request, arguing that a march across the CBD will disrupt vehicle and human traffic flow, while urging the graduates to pursue other means of submitting their petitions to relevant authorities. The response came from the Harare District Chief Superintendent Officer Commanding Police, N. Saunyama. By Sibusiso Ngwenya