- 'Mnangagwa must just look around himself for corrupt people and criminals who occupy public office'-Chamisa
- ZAPU LEADER DUMISO DABENGWA who was treated in South Africa early this year, was see in a wheelchair at Joshua Mqabuko International Airport
- Four ambulances attended as 19 people were injured in a three kombis pile up near Bulawayo Entumbane Shopping Complex yesterday.
- JOHANE MARANGE APOSTOLIC sect members forcibly remove the seriously wounded kombi driver from hospital. He drove the kombi involved in the accident that claimed 13 lives in Macheke.
- CLIMATE AND POLLUTION DISASTERS: DURBAN KZN FLOODING in South Africa, 32 dead, soon after cyclone IDAI in Mozambique and Zimbabwe, see also online photos of plastic pollution on Durban beachfront
POLICE EJECT OPPOSITION MPS FOR refusing to stand up for President Emmerson Mnangagwa in parliament.
Parliamentary speaker Jacob Mudenda on Thursday asked the opposition members to leave the chamber, accusing them of disrespect. When they refused, he called in the police and scuffles ensued.
Opposition MDC party spokesperson Jacob Mafume says two female members of parliament were injured and taken to a hospital.
The opposition accuses Zimbabwe’s electoral commission of rigging the July 30 election that saw Mnangagwa winning by a narrow margin.
The election was Zimbabwe’s first without Robert Mugabe on the ballot. Mugabe resigned after a military takeover a year ago, ending decades in power.
Source – AP