- MDC Alliance dismantling patriarchy towards a people’s movement, and promoting an inclusive people's movement that honours and respects women
- CYCLONE IDAI 300 bodies floating in water, 217 Missing, 102 Injured , 42 Marooned
- 'SEVERAL PEOPLE INJURED AFTER TRAM SHOOTING, one dead' in Dutch city of Utrecht
- Three suspected copper cable thieves were electrocuted today at Chestgate shopping centre in Chegutu -two dead
- 'BOEING SUCKED INTO controversial 'Simbabwe Airways' saga in which Simba Chikore (alias Mutsahuni), prejudiced the country of huge amounts of money between 2017 and 2018'.
POLICE HUNT FOR Budiriro man Steven Manjovha, (35) who raped a 12 year old and burnt her 5 siblings to death on April 12 at Pension Farm, in Glen View, where she had gone to visit a relative.
In typical demonic murderous spirit that has grown to be an identity and norm in the broken Zimbabwe society, the ‘rapist/murderer’ Manjovha dragged the minor into a nearby bush, and raped her once without using protection, then phoned her dad, threatening to harm him and his whole family, then at about 11pm on the same day, Manjovha went to the victim’s home at Churu Farm, where his estranged wife Patricia Rutsato was residing. Zimbabwe is now a land where even the military ruled state will murder the innocent, people will butcher the weak and innocent women, children , elderly , blind, disabled, orphans, homeless and most vulnerable in our society without fear of any repercussions. This is what Zimbabwe is now identified with , globally by the people,..how sad!
Patricia Rutsato was asleep with the mother of his rape victim, along with her five children. He forced his way into the house, carrying a container filled with petrol and the two women desperately tried to fight him, but he doused the place with fuel and burnt the five children , their mother and Manjovha’s wife – to death. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534
for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 162,856
2) ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 32,547 Members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 19,724 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,822 likes
Followed by 12,051 people – Sibusiso Ngwenya