- MDC chair Khumalo, Senator Zivira and six other party activists to appear in court today for accusing Mnangagwa of stealing the 30 July 2018 elections.
- 'MDC protests are, a desperate,clueless, terrorist, now G40-Zanu-PF led MDC Chamisa group to take over power, unconstitutionally' Obert Gutu:
- JONATHAN MOYO CALLS ON UN to invade Zimbabwe on grounds of Responsibility to Protect doctrine popularly known as R2P
- Bulawayo business community file urgent High court application to ban the Bulawayo, Monday planned MDC protest
- ' Ntabazinduna Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months as a political sham trial influenced by Zanu-PF and Obert Mpofu.' Coltart
According to the scribe, the law enforcement details confiscated his phone which he was using to take the images, before hauling him to Rimuka Police Station.
At the time of writing, Jena said police were preferring charging him for “disorderly conduct.”
“The police officers are saying I will be charged for disorderly conduct. I have since sent a distress call to all relevant media partners so that they facilitate my release for this unlawful arrest.
As we speak I am being held at Rimuka Police Station,” he said in a telephone interview.
Jena is a Mashonaland West-based correspondent with NewsDay and Standard, both publications under the Alpha Media Holdings stable. Source – newsday