- NATIONAL EMERGENCY AS CHINA SENDS 'BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS', basically an army of at least 100,000 ducks 4,827 kilometres (nearly 3,000 miles) from the eastern province of Zhejiang to Pakistan, which shares a border with the Xinjiang province. to fight locust infestation that poses a threat to regional food security.
- MALAWI PARLIAMENT ENDORSES the Cannabis Regulation Bill which allows for the farming of the three leaf herb for medicinal purposes.
- A POTENTIALLY HABITABLE EXOPLANET, K2-18b , MORE THAN DOUBLE THE size of Earth, which 'could be habitable' has just been identified.
- 'MDC-Alliance terror activist arrested in UK over a December 2019 video encouraging people to burn down service stations and businesses in Harare that he released.'
- 'NANDOS with 20,000 staff and 400 outlets in Britain allegedly use the same mops in toilets and kitchens and handle chicken without gloves '.
POLICE have released the names of the seven people who were killed in Tuesday’s horrific head-on collision which occurred about 20km from Kwekwe along the Kwekwe-Gweru highway. A Honda Fit which was travelling towards Gweru collided head-on with a Mazda B2200 that was transporting security guards in the Kwekwe direction. Police Spokesperson Chief Superintendent Paul Nyathi said a majority of the dead were from Kwekwe. He said the dead were; Blessing Gonga of Mbizo in Kwekwe, Tinodaishe Chigiga, 39, of Subdivision One, Sherwood Block, Kwekwe, Andrew Gwebu, 50, Martin Mativenga, 55, Hlupe Mcini, 25, of Roasting Plant Kwekwe, Joseph Dube, 43, of Chombe Communal Lands, Chief Gwesela, Zhombe and Watson Zulu, 30, of Mbizo Kwekwe. “The bodies are at Kwekwe Provincial Hospital Mortuary,” he said. Accident Source: chronicle – Source-bulawayo24.
photo-Seven perish in head on collision-nehandaradio