- DONALD TRUMP'S LATEST EXECUTIVE ORDER could give him the power to mount a scorched-earth campaign which would cripple a future Biden administration.
- TWO (Zinara) toll collectors at the Gweru North tollgate along , died on the spot in a kombi and haulage truck side-swipe near Regina Mundi High School in Gweru recently
- COVID: SOUTH YORKSHIRE tier 3 rules to remain 'for more than 28 days with, over 1.4m people in SY living under tier three restrictions from 00:01 on Saturday 24/10/20
- LEAKED STATE SECURITY DOCUMENT states-Joint Operations Command (JOC) to track journalists and opponents of Mnangagwa’s regime
- ZIMBABWE'S STATE SECURITY, Joint Operations Command (JOC) meeting to track and attack perceived opponents of President Emmerson Mnangagwa’s regime,
POLICE have released the names of the seven people who were killed in Tuesday’s horrific head-on collision which occurred about 20km from Kwekwe along the Kwekwe-Gweru highway. A Honda Fit which was travelling towards Gweru collided head-on with a Mazda B2200 that was transporting security guards in the Kwekwe direction. Police Spokesperson Chief Superintendent Paul Nyathi said a majority of the dead were from Kwekwe. He said the dead were; Blessing Gonga of Mbizo in Kwekwe, Tinodaishe Chigiga, 39, of Subdivision One, Sherwood Block, Kwekwe, Andrew Gwebu, 50, Martin Mativenga, 55, Hlupe Mcini, 25, of Roasting Plant Kwekwe, Joseph Dube, 43, of Chombe Communal Lands, Chief Gwesela, Zhombe and Watson Zulu, 30, of Mbizo Kwekwe. “The bodies are at Kwekwe Provincial Hospital Mortuary,” he said. Accident Source: chronicle – Source-bulawayo24.
photo-Seven perish in head on collision-nehandaradio