- ''HALLELUJAH, Amen! www.newzimbabwevision.com pressures musician Mahendere not to attend Korean cult leader Hak Ja Han Moon function at National Sports Stadium'
- Ex Harare chair of commission Mahachi, denied bail for contracting his company in US$80 million Airport Road rehabilitation project.
- ZIMBABWE water insecurity in urban centres, exposes residents to waterborne diseases such as cholera and typhoid : Welcome to the Korean North cult worship....what a cursed nation!
- A Josiah Magama Tongogara Barracks soldier gave a loaded AK47 assault rifle to four robbers: as Zimbabwean welcomes North Korea cullt worship leader
- SECOND train derailment in one week as Zimbabwe welcomes North Korean cult worship leader
London is now a city quite commonly known for high violence and stabbing incidences, and today a London Air Ambulance service landed , to attend to an injured black man, aged in his 20s who had been stabbed reportedly in the chest at Southbank in a broad daylight knife attack outside London’s Royal National Theatre. The man was rushed to to a central London hospital but there have been no arrests yet. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya.
photo-London Air Ambulance service at the scene