- AFRICA, DOES IT THE NATIVE WAY AS VILLAGERS invigilate O and A level exams in Karoi, Zvishavane, Mberengwa, Mutare, Uzumba, Maramba and Pfungwe,
- MDC-T LEADER THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS EXPELLED EIGHT SENATORS from parliament as they no longer represent the interests of the MDC-T party with effect from June 30 June 2020
- PAKISTAN-180 PASSENGERS RETURNING TO SOUTH AFRICA AND ZIMBABWE, RELIEVED AFTER 'MAZAMBURA RURAL BUS SERVICE' -a.ka.a Air Zimbabwe' 8767-200 ER aircraft with 17 crew and 2 passengers emergency landing,-this time it had not run out of fuel, just the left engine shut down!
- OVER 42 NURSES AND 26 STUDENT NURSES AT THE UNITED BULAWAYO HOSPITALS (UBH) quarantined following the death of a 79-year-old woman who succumbed to Covid-19 last week.
- A GWANDA miner(31) , allegedly strangling his workmate and dumping the body on a railway line, where it was crushed by a train to conceal the murder.
Police have released the names of some of the victims of saturdays road accident. Five victims of the horrific accident have been positively identified.
They are Peter Maemba (34), Prince Nheweyembwa (34), Spencer Gwasira (50), Last Nezandoyi (29) and Mahwupete Rukudzo (43).
Traffic police are appealing for those who are missing their friends and relatives to identify the remaining unidentified two bodies at Kwekwe General Hospital.
By Sibusiso Ngwenya
photo-bulawayo24-the immediate aftermath of Saturday’s accident in which Dembare fans were killed.