- NELSON CHAMISA'S PROMISES TO THE ZMIBABWE NATIONAL ARMY (ZNA)-Vote buying campaign promises
- GUKURAHUNDI IS NOT AN ISSUE BECAUSE SHONAS SUFFERED AT THE HANDS OF NDEBELES'-VICE PRESIDENT Kembo Mohadi
- MNAMNAGWA OCCUPIES MOST billboards in cities and rural areas, and Chamisa is hardly visible, as if Mnangagwa is running a one-man race because MDC T admits they are broke
- ZIMBABWE HEALTH LEVY FUND in which every 5 cents from a dollar worth of airtime, and with effect from July 1 this year, blood will be for free in all public hospitals.
- MDC ALLIANCE LED BY NELSON CHAMISA IS NEGOTIATING A COALITION WITH , Mugabe to form the the Grand National Union (GNU).
Riot police yesterday thwarted an attempt by opposition MDC-T supporters to hold a peaceful demonstration in Harare to push for the resignation of President Robert Mugabe and implementation of electoral reforms ahead of the 2018 polls.
There was a heavy police presence in Harare’s central business district especially along Nelson Mandela Avenue close to Parliament and MDC-T headquarters at Harvest House.
The MDC-T had organized the demonstration yesterday to protest against the Zanu-PF government’s failure to reverse the worsening economic crisis.
The demonstration was supposed to start at the intersection of Nelson Mandela Avenue and Julius Nyerere Way and end with the presentation of a petition to Parliament calling for the immediate realignment of laws to the new Constitution.