- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
- MATEBELELAND, vow to shut down Nursing schools over tribal recruitment exercise in place of locals, no lessons until locals are recruited.
Neighbours called the police after hearing shouting and banging in Camberwell, south London, they said. A neighbour claimed to have heard “slamming and banging”, they told the Guardian. Police were called early yesterday morning to investigate the incident.
A Metropolitan Police statement said: “At 00:24hrs on Friday, 21 June police responded to a call from a local resident in the SE5 area of Camberwell.
“The caller was concerned for the welfare of a female neighbour.
“Police attended and spoke to all occupants of the address, who were all safe and well.
“There were no offences or concerns apparent to the officers and there was no cause for police action.”
The Guardian obtained an audio recording of the incident taken the neighbour, which they claimed included Mr Johnson and Ms Symonds shouting at each other.
The paper said Ms Symonds could be heard saying: “You just don’t care for anything because you’re spoilt. You have no care for money or anything.”
The neighbour told the newspaper: “There was a smashing sound of what sounded like plates. There was a couple of very loud screams that I’m certain were Carrie and she was shouting to ‘get out’ a lot.
“She was saying ‘get out of my flat’ and he was saying no. And then there was silence after the screaming.
“My partner, who was in bed half asleep, had heard a loud bang and the house shook.”
The neighbour knocked on the door and called 999 when nobody answered .
Three police vehicles arrived minutes later but found nothing untoward.
Mr Johnson is the firm favourite to replace Theresa May as Conservative Party leader and Prime Minister. GuardianINFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 206,362Members2)ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 32,224 Members3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 18,708 members4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,802 likes22,796 followers.
https://www.facebook.com/sibusiso.ngwenya.967 Followed by 12,360 people.