- 85 UK COVID -19 DEATHS in the last 24 hours, total 45,053 deaths across all settings.
- 'UNITED NATIONS SAYS , ZIMBABWE'S POLITICAL polarisation, poor governance and a fragile economy have exacerbated people's discontent with government, adding Mnangagwa should address the root cause of the problems rather than engage in excessive use of force '.
- FORMER ZIMBABWE DEPUTY AMBASSADOR TO TANZANIA in the 1980s, Stanley Chabvepi (68) died last week and was buried over the weekend at his rural home in Mufuka village under Chief Marozva in Bikita.
- FORMER ARMY COMMANDER, VICE-PRESIDENT CONTANTINO CHIWENGA AIRLIFTED BACK TO CHINA amid reports his troubling health had deteriorated, and he has missed two Cabinet meetings and a Zanu-PF politburo meeting, among other high-profile events.
- MASVINGO CITY PLACED IN FULL LOCKDOWN BY POLICE to contain the spread of COVID-19.
On Wednesday the 09th of March 2016, a march will be held to commemorate a year since the forced disappearance of Itai Dzamara.
The High Court has ordered the police to allow us to go ahead with the march. We invite all progressive and peace loving Zimbabweans to come and join hands with the Dzamara family.
People will assemble at the Africa unity square at 0900hrs. We shall March from Africa Unity Square up Jason Moyo until we get to Rotten Row then turn right into Samora Machel and then to first street and then to Nelson Mandela and back to Africa unity square for solidarity speeches.
As this is a non-partisian event we urge you NOT TO PUT on party regalia. How ever we urge u to put on yr own church outfits u have one. DONT FORGET YOUR Bibles too.
For more information
Steven Sibanda – 00263772245938
Dr. P. Dzamara 00263772889217