- 'WIFI FOR GOATS, sphaghetti roads 40 min flight to Harare yet MDC local roads are a mess under illegitimate MDC president Chamisa'-VP Chiwenga
- PARLIAMENT business ground to an abrupt halt yesterday after MDC MPs were evicted from Harare hotel rooms to pave way for Zanu PF delegates booked in the same facilities for the duration of their party conference in Goromonzi, 32km south-east of the capital.
- 'ILLEGITIMATE President Mnangagwa has removed Chief Ndiweni, blocked his allowances and ordered that his vehicle must be withdrawn from him as he is not the legitimate Chief'
- Members of the Zimbabwe Republic Police are reported to have gone on the rampage as randomly assaulting the public in Harare on Thursday night Human Rights Lawyer Douglas Coltart has reported.
- Faced with food shortage, drugs and medical and psychiatric doctors, Ingutsheni mental health hospital in Bulawayo will tomorrow get an early Christimas after a group of well-wishers promised to donate goods to the institution.
On Wednesday the 09th of March 2016, a march will be held to commemorate a year since the forced disappearance of Itai Dzamara.
The High Court has ordered the police to allow us to go ahead with the march. We invite all progressive and peace loving Zimbabweans to come and join hands with the Dzamara family.
People will assemble at the Africa unity square at 0900hrs. We shall March from Africa Unity Square up Jason Moyo until we get to Rotten Row then turn right into Samora Machel and then to first street and then to Nelson Mandela and back to Africa unity square for solidarity speeches.
As this is a non-partisian event we urge you NOT TO PUT on party regalia. How ever we urge u to put on yr own church outfits u have one. DONT FORGET YOUR Bibles too.
For more information
Steven Sibanda – 00263772245938
Dr. P. Dzamara 00263772889217