- ''HALLELUJAH, Amen! www.newzimbabwevision.com pressures musician Mahendere not to attend Korean cult leader Hak Ja Han Moon function at National Sports Stadium'
- Ex Harare chair of commission Mahachi, denied bail for contracting his company in US$80 million Airport Road rehabilitation project.
- ZIMBABWE water insecurity in urban centres, exposes residents to waterborne diseases such as cholera and typhoid : Welcome to the Korean North cult worship....what a cursed nation!
- A Josiah Magama Tongogara Barracks soldier gave a loaded AK47 assault rifle to four robbers: as Zimbabwean welcomes North Korea cullt worship leader
- SECOND train derailment in one week as Zimbabwe welcomes North Korean cult worship leader
In a bid and pretext to curb terrorist activities, political violence and civil disorder ahead of this July’s historic presidential and parliamentary elections, President Emmerson Mnangagwa, working together with the country’s military and security complex is reportedly going to place Harare under a state of emergency soon, Spotlight Zimabwe, has been told.
A state of emergency is a situation in which a government is empowered to perform actions that it would normally not be permitted. A government can declare such state during a disaster, civil unrest, or armed conflict. State of emergencies, are also a situation of national danger or disaster in which government suspends normal constitutional procedures in order to regain control.
A SENIOR MILITARY OFFICER has said that “There is going to be a state of emergency a few days before or after the presidential vote, paving way for a nationwide political lockdown for a number of days until the Zimbabwe Electoral Commission has announced the presidential election winner,” one senior officer with the defence ministry said. “Nothing is being left to chance, and the army and police are on high alert. Intelligence reports indicate that opposition supporters are going to engage in violent activities and demonstrations. There are also fears that the MDC Alliance might pre-empt the election results, by announcing and declaring victory before ZEC official tabulations are out, which will cause untold mayhem in major cities and towns, thus a strong military presence shall be deployed to preserve peace and order.”
Operation Restore Legacy, which forced out Zimbabwe’s former leader, Robert Mugabe, in November 2017 is still in full gear, and RTD Gen Chiwenga (Vice President) has stated that Operation Restore Legacy is not yet over, and it will only be mission accomplished if people vote for Mnangagwa. The coming state of emergency, is the right tool needed to cow voters into retaining the status quo, without having to stage another coup.”
South Africa, have been reportedly briefed about the likelihood of the planned state of emergency, as happened in the November 2017 coup. Source – spotlight