- INTERAFRICA BUS FROM BULAWAYO MUTARE; -An Interafrica bus from Bulawayo to Mutare was involved in a head on collision with a UD truck yesterday near Masvingo and six people were killed.
- 25 DEAD, 60 INJURED AFTER GUNMEN OPENED FIRE ON AN IRANIAN MILITARY PARADE- Gunmen have opened fire on an Iranian military parade in the south-western city of Ahvaz, killing at least 25 people, including civilians, and injuring 60, state media say
- MDC ALLIANCE LEADER NELSON CHAMISA has ordered Victoria Falls mayor Somvelo Dhlamini to step down.
- ZIMBABWE CIRCUS CONTINUES AS the Ambrose Mutinhiri-led National Patriotic Front has disbanded and its officials are rejoining Zanu-PF after realising that the events that led to the removal of the Robert Mugabe-led government in November last year were in the best interests of the country.
- VICE PRESIDENT RTD GEN CHIWENGA advised to sieze total Zimbabwe power at all costs amid reported growing suspicion by his personal military advisor and confidant, exiled and fallen Ethiopian autarch, Mengistu Haile Mariam,
PRESIDENT EMMERSON MNANGAGWA HAS RE-INSTATED 3 188 notorius ‘green bombers’ a.k.a youth officers with effect from April 1, 2018 who were part of the almost 6000 dismissed in December 2017 after the Operation Restore Legacy military coup in November 2017.
Zimbabwe now has over 2000 soldiers deployed across rural areas, 52 chiefs with brand new four wheel drive vehicles, and 3 188 notorius ‘green bombers’ a.k.a youth officers to back up Zec and the Zanu pf rigging machinery.
It coudn’t be more clearer to Zimbabweans that Mnangagwa, Zanu pf stalwarts and securocrats and the military regime, who can’t pay teachers, doctors, create employment, provide good Service delivery in housing, electricty, education, health care, employment, transport, water and other much needed issues that directly affect the lives of the ordinary people, are not planning to reform themselves out of power and intend to be incharge after the harmonised 2018 ballot,..wake up Zimbabwe! By Sibusiso Ngwenya