- Ex Harare chair of commission Mahachi, denied bail for contracting his company in US$80 million Airport Road rehabilitation project.
- ZIMBABWE water insecurity in urban centres, exposes residents to waterborne diseases such as cholera and typhoid : Welcome to the Korean North cult worship....what a cursed nation!
- A Josiah Magama Tongogara Barracks soldier gave a loaded AK47 assault rifle to four robbers: as Zimbabwean welcomes North Korea cullt worship leader
- SECOND train derailment in one week as Zimbabwe welcomes North Korean cult worship leader
- As Zimbabwe welcomes North korean cult worship leader:Airforce bus in head-on collision near Bindura PHOTOS:
SUSPENDED Prosecutor General Ray Goba allegedly failed in his duties to prosecute several corruption cases in Zimbabwe, brought his office into disrepute by trading insults with lawyers.
He is also accused of leaving the country, on certain occasions, without Cabinet authority as required by his post. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya