- ''HALLELUJAH, Amen! www.newzimbabwevision.com pressures musician Mahendere not to attend Korean cult leader Hak Ja Han Moon function at National Sports Stadium'
- Ex Harare chair of commission Mahachi, denied bail for contracting his company in US$80 million Airport Road rehabilitation project.
- ZIMBABWE water insecurity in urban centres, exposes residents to waterborne diseases such as cholera and typhoid : Welcome to the Korean North cult worship....what a cursed nation!
- A Josiah Magama Tongogara Barracks soldier gave a loaded AK47 assault rifle to four robbers: as Zimbabwean welcomes North Korea cullt worship leader
- SECOND train derailment in one week as Zimbabwe welcomes North Korean cult worship leader
Addressing thousands of his party supporters at Chipadze stadium in Bindura today Mnangagwa did not hesitate to encourage chiefs to be partisan.
“When we ushered in the new dispensation we summoned all chiefs in Midlands and gave them cars while informing them of the new government, after 30 July when we are in power all the 289 will have brand new cars,” said Mnangagwa.
The supporters looked out of touch when Mnangagwa was addressing as he dwelled more on his economic mantra “Zimbabwe is open for business” and project other than their usual politics.
The supporters braved the cold weather and were rather passive than active as they seemed not to understand the economics preached by their leader.
Provincial Chairman Kazembe Kazembe scoffed at the former First lady who castigated him and the president while she was still in power last year.
“Your excellency this place brings bad memories as you remember that’s where Kazembe Kazembe uya pano emerged but look what God does we are now in charge, bellowed Kazembe.
Mnangagwa emphased on winning candidates to contest and blasted the imposition of candidates as they was so much disgruntlement in their primary elections especially in Mazowe district where the Provincial Minister Martin Dinha submitted his normination papers saying he was endorsed by the first lady.
“There is no imposition of candidates in ZANU PF those claming to be imposed are not part of us ,we hear they are two independent candidates in this province if they have gone independent down with them,” he said.
He also said his vice president Kembo Mohadi and chairperson Oppah Muchinguri Kashiri are still nursing injuries from explosion at White City Stadium in Bulawayo. The province donated ten cattle to the President.