- Botswana Gvt Director of Health Shipayagae, places all 57 MPs in quarantine after a parliamentary nurse tested positive for Covid-19,
- MDC ALLIANCE VP NCUBE calls for the resignation of Senators Komichi, Mudzuri and Mwonzora , for openly associating themselves with a recent court order that invalidated Nelson Chamisa's tenure as leader of the MDC opposition.
- LESSONS FOR AFRICA'S LEADERS AND THE PEOPLE REGARDING FIRST WORLD-case in Point British PM, Johnson coronavirus hospitalisation in the London St Thomas Hospital ICU
- UK coronavirus: record daily death toll of 938 in 24 hrs, as PM Johnson faces a 4th night in an Intensive Care Unit in Hospital
- 'HOLDERS OF IMMIGRATION PERMITS AND VISAS which expire during the Corona virus lockdown can continue to stay'- Ministry of Home Affairs and Cultural Heritage said Statutory Instrument 83 of 2020
“Doctors are pleased with the outcome of the operation,” spokesperson Bongani Majola said in a statement.
“The president will spend the next few days resting and recuperating at home. He will also work from home during this period.”
The presidency announced late on Saturday evening that Zuma had been admitted to hospital.
The gallstones were discovered during a routine medical check-up about two months ago, Majola said.
Zuma undergoes two major medical examinations per annum, the first one in January and the second in June. Source: news24