- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
- MATEBELELAND, vow to shut down Nursing schools over tribal recruitment exercise in place of locals, no lessons until locals are recruited.
“Doctors are pleased with the outcome of the operation,” spokesperson Bongani Majola said in a statement.
“The president will spend the next few days resting and recuperating at home. He will also work from home during this period.”
The presidency announced late on Saturday evening that Zuma had been admitted to hospital.
The gallstones were discovered during a routine medical check-up about two months ago, Majola said.
Zuma undergoes two major medical examinations per annum, the first one in January and the second in June. Source: news24