- CORONA LOCKDOWN: Zim nonsense, as 21 day lockdown was eased to allow farmers to sell produce at the markets starting Tuesday.
- BULAWAYO, SURBURBS A DARK CITY AFTER theft of Zimbabwe Electricity Supply Authority (Zesa) cables on Tuesday
- 4 INJURED IN ZUPCO BUS AND haulage truck accident intersection of Seventh Street and Samora Machel Avenue on Wednesday.
- 13 staff at Mater Dei Hospital and all residents at Qalisa Retirement Village , were placed in isolation after a male resident (79) died on Saturday
- Botswana Gvt Director of Health Shipayagae, places all 57 MPs in quarantine after a parliamentary nurse tested positive for Covid-19,
A fierce storm saw all news broadcasts cut and people stampeding out after the marquee’s top was lifted in the air by strong winds. Before the tent’s collapse, President Zuma was enjoying a warm reception from the crowd as he conducted a lengthy history lesson on various aspects of the holiday.
As he turned to the topic of Marikana, declaring, “The incident was painful and traumatic not only for the families but all South Africans”, the tent collapsed. President Zuma was subsequently removed from the venue by his bodyguards. – News24