- Zimbabwe will not renew expired passports which still have blank / unused pages 'Its simply showing us that they do not need the passports'
- Henessy Dube (40) of Entumbane , fake Doctor for six months at Mpilo Hospital, allegedly masqueraded as a top (CIO) officer
- Born Rhodesian ‘Sibusiso Ngwenya ' a.k.a Nyamangara, totem Gushungo proudly 50% Ndebele, 50% Shona 100% Zimbabwean!
- 5 Rusape villagers Jonathan Elias (43), Michael Bhunu (47), and Ambrose Gogo (42) fatally assaulted boy (14 accused of stealing a hen .
- BULAWAYO CITY COUNCIL BCC INVITES UNIVERSITY GRADUATE APPLICATIONS for a post graduate traineeship
vtDepartment of Telecommunications and Postal Services spokesperson Siyabonga Qoza told News24 that Thuthukile Zuma communicated her intention to leave the ministry in the middle of last year.
“She left at the end of December following a handing over period,” said Qoza.
Durban – President Jacob Zuma’s daughter, who received widespread criticism for being the youngest head of a ministerial department, has left her government job, it was confirmed on Sunday.
Zuma has been replaced by Frans Mthombeni, Qoza said.
Zuma is reportedly the youngest of the president’s four daughters with his former wife Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma, the current African Union Commission chairperson.
Thuthukile Zuma made headlines in 2014 when she reportedly landed herself the senior government job at the age of 25. The appointment was widely criticised.
The Mail & Guardian reported that Zuma earned almost R1m a year.
Media reports also revealed that it appeared the post was never advertised.
Zuma had reportedly previously worked with Siyabonga Cwele at the State Security Agency. source-news24