- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
vtDepartment of Telecommunications and Postal Services spokesperson Siyabonga Qoza told News24 that Thuthukile Zuma communicated her intention to leave the ministry in the middle of last year.
“She left at the end of December following a handing over period,” said Qoza.
Durban – President Jacob Zuma’s daughter, who received widespread criticism for being the youngest head of a ministerial department, has left her government job, it was confirmed on Sunday.
Zuma has been replaced by Frans Mthombeni, Qoza said.
Zuma is reportedly the youngest of the president’s four daughters with his former wife Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma, the current African Union Commission chairperson.
Thuthukile Zuma made headlines in 2014 when she reportedly landed herself the senior government job at the age of 25. The appointment was widely criticised.
The Mail & Guardian reported that Zuma earned almost R1m a year.
Media reports also revealed that it appeared the post was never advertised.
Zuma had reportedly previously worked with Siyabonga Cwele at the State Security Agency. source-news24