- AFRICA, DOES IT THE NATIVE WAY AS VILLAGERS invigilate O and A level exams in Karoi, Zvishavane, Mberengwa, Mutare, Uzumba, Maramba and Pfungwe,
- MDC-T LEADER THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS EXPELLED EIGHT SENATORS from parliament as they no longer represent the interests of the MDC-T party with effect from June 30 June 2020
- PAKISTAN-180 PASSENGERS RETURNING TO SOUTH AFRICA AND ZIMBABWE, RELIEVED AFTER 'MAZAMBURA RURAL BUS SERVICE' -a.ka.a Air Zimbabwe' 8767-200 ER aircraft with 17 crew and 2 passengers emergency landing,-this time it had not run out of fuel, just the left engine shut down!
- OVER 42 NURSES AND 26 STUDENT NURSES AT THE UNITED BULAWAYO HOSPITALS (UBH) quarantined following the death of a 79-year-old woman who succumbed to Covid-19 last week.
- A GWANDA miner(31) , allegedly strangling his workmate and dumping the body on a railway line, where it was crushed by a train to conceal the murder.
PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA APPOINTS two new Permanent Secretaries, Engineer Silibaziso Chizwina and Dr John Basera
Engineer Silibaziso Chizwina is the new Permanent Secretary of the newly created Ministry of National Housing and Social Amenities with immediate effect and Agronomist Bhasera will be the new Permanent Secretary in the Ministry of Lands, from 1st January 2020 according to the Chief Secretary in the Office of the President and Cabinet Dr Misheck Sibanda in a statement made available yesterday, see below: www.newzimbabwevision.com says, the appointment of these two specialists is based on their knowledge , skills, education and professionalism and this will translate in great and much needed benefits for the economy and people of Zimbabwe
The Chief Secretary in the Office of the President and Cabinet Dr Misheck Sibanda in a statement made available yesterday, said:
PRESS STATEMENT BY THE CHIEF SECRETARY TO THE PRESIDENT AND CABINET ON THE APPOINTMENT OF PERMANENT SECRETARIES
The Chief Secretary to the President and Cabinet is pleased to announce that His Excellency the President has, in terms of Section 205  of the Constitution of Zimbabwe Amendment [No. 20] Act 2013, appointed Dr John Basera as the Permanent Secretary for the Ministry of Lands, Agriculture, Water and Rural Resettlement and Engineer Silibaziso Chizwina as the Permanent Secretary for the Ministry of National Housing and Social Amenities.
1. Dr John Basera is a holder of a degree in agronomy, an MBA and a PhD in agribusiness. He has extensive experience in agriculture with a focus on agronomy, agricultural extension services, agricultural value chain management, agricultural strategy, finance and marketing in Zimbabwe, Zambia, Mozambique, Malawi and Namibia.Dr Basera joins the Ministry at a time when Government is focusing on revitalizing agriculture as a critical component of national efforts to realize Vision 2030.
Dr Basera has worked in the private sector including Seed-Co and is currently the Technical Director in charge of the agricultural portfolio at CBZ. The appointment of Dr Basera is with effect from 1st January 2020.
2. Engineer Silibaziso Chizwina holds qualifications in Master’s degree in civil and water engineering; project management and business administration..
She brings a wealth of experience in real estate planning, investment and development, which she gained at NOCZIM, NSSA and the Ministry of Education and at UDCORP.She joins the housing sector to give impetus to national efforts to energize the housing delivery value chain. Her leadership will be critical in delivering housing and integrated social amenities, particularly in peri-urban, rural and resettlement areas where challenges abound.
She will also be responsible for addressing the urgent issues of integrating resilient design into the development of national housing and social amenities, in the context of the emerging challenges wrought by climate change-related phenomenon. The appointment of Engineer Chizwina is with immediate effect.CHIEF SECRETARY TO THE PRESIDENT AND CABINET18 NOV 2019Dr Misheck J M Sibanda
WELCOME EVERYONE: 275,528 MEMBERS, A Quarter of a million members, thank you for the fast growth, participation and continuous encouragement to others to join the group, and engage other progressive minded people in respectful and inclusive debate focused on information dissemination in issues that directly affect the ordinary person including human rights, good governance, accountability, transparency, housing, employment, development, girl child, equality, gender, peace, climate change, pollution, youth, freedom and more issues that directly affect the ordinary person. Information dissemination empowers the readers so that they are better placed to make well informed decisions and choices such as voting. Please feel free to add and encourage others to join.
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b ‘
or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows:
1) Zimbabwe Global News 275,528 Members
2) Newzimbabwevision.com website 24,336 likes
Followed by 12,710