- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA WHO BROUGHT DOWN MUGABE, ‘ hastened his end through what the family says is bitterness over his clone Mnangagwa, Zimbabwe National Army, JUNTA force and Zanu Pf deceit ‘ is building a mausoleum where the former leader will be buried, clearly to appease ‘the ancestors for his misdeeds’ as that generation believes. Government has conferred a special honour to the country’s founding President, Robert Mugabe, by constructing a mausoleum at the National Heroes’ Acre hill top where the former leader will be buried, President Mnangagwa has said.
‘We are building a mausoleum , an external free-standing building constructed as a monument enclosing the interment space or burial chamber of a deceased person or people. It is a stately or impressive building housing a tomb or group of tombs, for our founding father at the top of the hill at Heroes’ Acre, (on Sunday) it won’t be finished, so we will only bury him after we have completed the construction of the mausoleum. The Zimbabwe Head of State and Government and Commander-in-Chief of the Zimbabwe Defence Forces President Mnangagwa, said Mugabe will only be buried upon the completion the mausoleum, to be built at the apex, National Heroes’ Acre hill top that hosts the national shrine. ‘
Turning to the discussion he held with President Mbasogo, President Mnangagwa said the Equatorial Guinea leader had visited Mugabe in Singapore, a few days before he passed on. “He is the last Head of State who visited our late former President Mugabe in Singapore, l think four days before he passed on,” he said.
“The former President Mugabe was an old friend of China, he visited China 14 times. Sibusiso Ngwenya – chronicle
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows:
1) Zimbabwe Global News 240,601 Members2) Newzimbabwevision.com website 23,597 likes23,587 followers.Manages Newzimbabwevision
Followed by 12,531https://www.facebook.com/sibusiso.ngwenya.967/videos/10216973817674517/?t=1